• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Shuttle SN41G2V2 Mainboard

Spec Sheet:
    Shuttle XPC SN41G2V2
    Onboard GeForce 4 128MB Video
    nForce 2 Chipset
    Soundstorm 5.1 DTS Sound W/Analog and Optical Digital Outputs.
    462 Pin (Socket A)
    1PCI and 1AGP
    2 DDR Slots.

I have a friend that will sell a 3200+ for 75 shipped.

I'm asking only 55 shipped (or 50+shipping).
    1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T
    ABIT NF-M2 nView | AMD Athlon64 FX62 Windsor | nVidia GeForce 6150 | Realtek ALC883 7.1DTS | Vista x64
    RF Power T162S | RF Power T162S | 2x RF Power T212D2 | RF Power T8004 | RF Power T20001bd | RF 3SIXTY.2

I'm running this same board in my truck and it's an awesome board....

Although the onboard video is shared RAM and you can set the amount of ram to dedicate for video in the BIOS, so you can allocate more thant 128MB.
    The dual video outs is an awesome feature and the audio is better than the all-too-common Realtek AC97.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

wanna trade that for the 1gb sd memory card?
      LAKERS BABY

Comment

a 3200+ won't work on this mobo, unless it is flashed with the newest bios

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert
          I'm running this same board in my truck and it's an awesome board....

Although the onboard video is shared RAM and you can set the amount of ram to dedicate for video in the BIOS, so you can allocate more thant 128MB.
          The dual video outs is an awesome feature and the audio is better than the all-too-common Realtek AC97.
          Hell, you should buy that for the likely event when yours overheats and finally craps out...always nice to have a spare instead of waitin on one...or worse, findin out the one you want is no longer made.

Comment

Originally posted by 97GST
            Spec Sheet:
            Shuttle XPC SN41G2V2
            Onboard GeForce 4 128MB Video
            nForce 2 Chipset
            Soundstorm 5.1 DTS Sound W/Analog and Optical Digital Outputs.
            462 Pin (Socket A)
            1PCI and 1AGP
            2 DDR Slots.

I have a friend that will sell a 3200+ for 75 shipped.

I'm asking only 55 shipped (or 50+shipping).
            is the mothorboard still available?

Comment

I'll take it, whats your paypal?

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerSS
                is the mothorboard still available?
                I beleave I was first in line!

Comment

no i was lol
                  LAKERS BABY

Comment

Oh ****. I am sorry guys. I got massivly busy after this and I completely forgot about it. There is someone that offered more then I asked. But I dont know if he's going to fall through or go through with it. He offered 100 bucks and he is local. But It did take him a month to get me the cash I sold him an Amp for. And he still owes me 30 bucks for that. So I dunno. I'm sorry.

If someone wants it badly and wants to offer the same ammount he is or close to it, pm me and I'll ship it off when payment is recieved.

BTW, the motherboard has the newest bios allready availible. Its ran a 3200+ allready. I have some memory I can add with it if wanted. a gig.
                    ABIT NF-M2 nView | AMD Athlon64 FX62 Windsor | nVidia GeForce 6150 | Realtek ALC883 7.1DTS | Vista x64
                    RF Power T162S | RF Power T162S | 2x RF Power T212D2 | RF Power T8004 | RF Power T20001bd | RF 3SIXTY.2

Comment

Ok, I haven't heard from anyone. So I'm guessing nobody is interested anymore?

Comment

I'll take it for the $55.shipped
                        pm me info for payment

Comment

Will pm you right now. BTW, I have the shuttle XPC Case availible also if your interested. And another adition. I have a Pioneer DVDRW that I moded to have an invisible face to it specificly for the Shuttle Case. The faceplate of the shuttle looks like it has no dvdrw in it, but if you press the large bay, the dvdrw opens up. If your interested. I'll sell it all for 100 shipped with the 512mb Mushkin Memory and the email address of someone I know that has a 3200+ Athlon XP if your interested in that.

Comment

pics! so 100 shipped for case, mobo, ram, and dvd drive? How fast is the drive? let me know

Comment

**** I can't remember. I'll run the model number to find out. yeah. Right now everything is torn apart since I was going to sell everything seperatly. But brb, I'll get the photo of what it looked like when I was using it.

Comment

Working...
                              X