Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CarPuter Components - MUST SELL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CarPuter Components - MUST SELL

    All items have been sold. Thanks to MP3Car for providing this venu for these transactions!!



    Well, I'm trading in my car for a new one, and it already has a touch screen system as factory, so I'm selling off all my current CarPuter components.

    I have a PayPal account all set up.

    Pandora MiniPC with 1.86GHZ 2M PENTIUM M SL7S9 750 Centrino 533mhz Processor, 512MB Ram, 20Gig HD, Wireless Card, Slot-Loading DVD CD Burner, Microsoft Windows XP Pre-Installed. The case has been painted with Black Textured paint, so it is black and not silver. Asking $600 *** SOLD ***

    Lilliput 7" Touch-Screen VGA Monitor. Also, this case has been painted with the black textured paint. Asking $200 By the way, if you happen to have a Porsche Boxster, I'll give you the fitted Dash piece for this screen as well if interested. [Pictures this evening] *** SOLD ***

    USB Sirius Satellite Interface with Digital Optical Output WITH the Sirius SIR-ALP1 installed (this is the one that MP3 sells all modified and ready for direct install into your system) Asking $125 *** SOLD ***


    CNX-P1900 Power Supply with CNX-P5V 5V accessory package. Asking $100 *** SOLD ***

    USB GPS reciever with Microsoft Streets & Trips 2006 Asking $50 *** SOLD ***

    Feel free to make an offer on one or more of the items. Discounts for combined sales.

    Thanks for your time!!!!
    Todd

  • #2
    Hey todd, not to be a bugger, but you do need to post some kind of price. Anything, just to adhere to forum rules.
    Tidder

    Try RevFE
    The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.


    I Wish I could ban people

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Tidder
      Hey todd, not to be a bugger, but you do need to post some kind of price. Anything, just to adhere to forum rules.
      Understood. Adding prices now. Thanks for the heads-up!

      Todd

      Comment


      • #4
        Here to help. I'm just glad I beat the flamers...
        Tidder

        Try RevFE
        The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.


        I Wish I could ban people

        Comment


        • #5
          Pentuim m or celleron m proscesor?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by spinerep
            Pentuim m or celleron m proscesor?
            I changed the first post as i was mistaken. The processor is

            1.86GHZ 2M PENTIUM M SL7S9 750 Centrino 533mhz Processor

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by toddwess

              USB Sirius Satellite Interface with Digital Optical Output WITH the Sirius SIR-ALP1 installed (this is the one that MP3 sells all modified and ready for direct install into your system) Asking $125 [Pictures this evening]

              Feel free to make an offer on one or more of the items. Discounts for combined sales.

              Thanks for your time!!!!
              Todd

              I didnt see one that is pre-modified in the store, or maybe I missed it (it happens!) I see the SIR-ALP1, and the Additional USB interface both listed as separate items. Could you send a link to the pre-modified one so I can compare? I'd be willing to make an offer on it if it does indeed have both pieces in 1 package. Thanks
              Sell me your stuff.. please see what i'm looking to buy
              http://mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=75182

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by fooshizn1x
                I didnt see one that is pre-modified in the store, or maybe I missed it (it happens!) I see the SIR-ALP1, and the Additional USB interface both listed as separate items. Could you send a link to the pre-modified one so I can compare? I'd be willing to make an offer on it if it does indeed have both pieces in 1 package. Thanks
                Sorry, I should have been clearer. I bought the two separate components from MP3Car and assembled them myself. Re-reading it now, it seems like they sell them already put together. To my knowledge, they do not. So, this is for the two items already put together.

                Thanks for the question,
                Todd

                Comment


                • #9
                  Extremely reliable seller

                  Just got the CarPC from Todd. Top notch service, well wrapped, exactly how it was described.

                  Im a very happy guy

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by techno_bl
                    Just got the CarPC from Todd. Top notch service, well wrapped, exactly how it was described.

                    Im a very happy guy
                    So glad everything got there!! Enjoy!! Let me know if you have any questions about the wiring.

                    Todd

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X