Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: World Of Warcraft Account

Hey guys,

Trying to wipe up a little extra cash cause my motherboard fried on me!!. 1 month sitting in the sun in phoenix. It was a biostar MVIZ 400. Anyway...im trying to unload my WOW account. Im not going into crazy detail with it because im offering the account and key for way cheap.

60-Druid Tauren (Boulderfist) Epic mount with cash in bank and about 4 epic peices

60 Warlock Human (Kelthuzad- Epic mount, all spells, etc..etc..

35 Paladin human(Kelthuzad)

Im looking to get about $50 bucks for the account...i will supply the account codes and everything..im the original owner...if you want the game CD's mailed to you...just toss me a few bucks extra for shipping.. Thanks

Tangeray
    [email protected]
    702-241-0840

What servers are the characters on?
    My For Sale Thread

[**||||||||||||||||||] 25$ of 500$ Raised.
    475$ to go!

Comment

I recommend removing your phone number and email address form the FS post simply for your protection.
      You've seen the amount of spam that flows through the forums. If someone wanted to take your phone number and email address for some other nefarious purpose, it's right there for anyone to see.
      Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
      How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert
        I recommend removing your phone number and email address form the FS post simply for your protection.
        You've seen the amount of spam that flows through the forums. If someone wanted to take your phone number and email address for some other nefarious purpose, it's right there for anyone to see.
        + with your phone # people can find out where you live, and jack your carpc. Better safe then sorry

Comment

(Couldn't resist!)
          How about the Wiki?

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity
              Bah , you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert

(Couldn't resist!)
                Hahhahaah , worst is thats so true! I used to play this game ( anarchy online ) , and these people would pay hundreds and thousands of dollars(real life money) for online game credits to buy items and stuff.

Comment

I totally agree with the cartoon. It is cheaper for me to buy the gold with real money on Warcraft than it is for my time. I'm expensive
                  Take my advice: Do not try to build a system that includes EVERY feature. Start with the basics, build it to a bug free state, and THEN add on.

Comment

The characters are on servers boulderfist and kelthuzad (its located next to the characters names). Anyone interested? Try and stay on track with this thread please because i really need to sell this account. Thanks

Tangeray

Comment

Quit bumping your thread. It's against the classified rules.
                      Do it again, and the thread will get yanked.
                      How about the Wiki?

Comment

Bumping my thread?? look at my original post dates and this post date....this post was responding to this question
                        Shadowfangs: What servers are the characters on?
                        Is repsponding to a question a bump? or is the trying to stop the derailiment of your for sale thread a whole 48 hours later against the rules?

Please enlighten me darquepervert im confused..

Tangeray

Edit: As a matter of fact Darquepervert...You are in violation of the For Sale thread forum rule #7 by "Thread crapping" with your posting of a comic strip into my for sale thread stating you . . .
                        Originally Posted by DarquePervert

(Couldn't resist!)
                        PM me and I can send you a link to the forum rules.

Comment

Actually he was not bumping , he was answering to Shadowfangs question , and telling us to stop whoring his thread.

Comment

I had a post in this thread bumping it and giving praise for such a reasonable asking price...Not sure where it went (probably deleted or I never actually submitted it). Anyway, here's another bump for a good deal
                            "I'm a dick!"
                            "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

Working...
                            X