Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live 24-bit External. USB
    Brand new
    $50 obo

Have no use for this, someone take it off my hands

Comment

what model

Comment

$35 shipped?
        91 Toyota Supra fabrication http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=73932

Comment

Model SB0490L4

Comment

they are selling new on pricegrabber for 35-40 and less on ebay. ill offer 35 shipped as well in case the previous poster is uninterested

Comment

Anyone still want it. all IM's replied

Comment

I might take it, ship to Ireland also can you send me the link to it on the Creative Site,

Thanks
                P4 Celeron 2.2 - 512MB - OPUS 250 - Audigy SE - BU353 - HQCT - No Speakers though :-(

Comment

The Perfect Upgrade from Basic Motherboard Audio for Enhanced Music, Movies, and Games

This ultra-affordable sound card upgrade allows you to start enjoying an audio experience that's not possible with basic motherboard audio. Thanks to the quality of 24-bit ADVANCED HD™ technology, your music will sound like never before. With Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit, you can convert your old records and tapes into digital audio, immerse yourself in 7.1 surround, and make your games come alive with EAX® ADVANCED HD™ technology.

24-bit ADVANCED HD™ clarity makes your audio come alive
                  Easily convert and enhance your music with advanced audio tools
                  Experience 7.1 surround sound for audio that will blow you away
                  Enjoy the richest gaming audio with EAX® ADVANCED HD™

Comment

Working...
                  X