Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 7 lilliput touch screen. (model 629GL-70NP)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 7 lilliput touch screen. (model 629GL-70NP)

For sale is one 7 lilliput touch screen. (model 629GL-70NP)

I purchased it new a little over a month ago. The screen itself was used less than 3hrs. The screen bezel is currently fiber glassed into a dash bezel from a 1999 dodge Dakota. If you buy this and want to use it in anything other than a Dakota, I can remove it from the dash bezel for you; but you will probably need to fiber glass it into your dash or will have to find a new screen bezel for it (other wise it will be ugly).

I have all of the original parts that came in the box and everything is in like new condition except for the screen bezel. I am asking $120 OBO + shipping for it. It will be shipped from Burnaby, BC, Canada. Here are some pix of it installed in the dash bezel w/ primer.

If you have any questions either post a message or email me at trevanderson @gmail.com

How much for shipping to USA: 22124? If it's reasonable, I'm interested.

Thanks,
    Jad
    2003 supercharged cop car - dual core Atom, Xenarc 705TSV, ampie +M2-ATX - done

Comment

I'm in Vancouver, I could meet up. You asking $120 USD? Why are you selling?

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Jad
        I will post a shipping price tonight when i get a chance to go home and measure/weigh it.

Originally posted by quizai
        I'm in Vancouver, I could meet up. You asking $120 USD? Why are you selling?
        Yes $120 USD (for Simplicity sake, ill just say $130 CAD if thats easyer for you). I am selling it b/c some things came up and my carputer just keeps getting more and more expensive.

Comment

Got any pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Jad
            Jad
            it will be $17.40 CAD to 22124 thats via expected parcel usa (9-10 business days) that is for the screen in the origional box w/o the bezel.

Originally posted by Acuracl
            Got any pics?
            The pics are already posted.

Comment

will you ship to uk, if so how much is shipping?

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
                X