Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: MP-SC8 Mini PC Carputer

LAST PRICE DROP! $450 Shipped!

This started off as a Barebones XENARC MP-SC8 system. Installed an Intel Pentium P4 2.4 CPU, 1 Gig of PC3200 DDR 400 RAM, 40 Gig Maxtor 2.5" 7200 rpm Harddrive, slim DVD Rom. Small Footprint: 5.82"x10"x2.79"; Built-in Audio & Video, 6-Channel Surround sound via SPDIF, 10/100base-T Ethernet, 3-USB 2.0, 1 Fire-Wire, 1 Mic-in, 1 Headphone out, 2 PS2, 1 Serial. 19V DC power input. Also, an activated install of Windows XP Home SP2 (OS disc not included). Standard power adaptor and driver CD included. This carputer project of mine didnt finish due to lack of interest. Ships in its original box.

http://www.xenarcdirect.com/product....cat=256&page=1

Note: You will need to get a Car Power Adaptor, and a Mounting Bracket if needed.

When you go to the link above, you click and build the carputer and see that it ends up to be about $1050+Shipping. I want to get rid of it for $700 shipped.

Some pics- The carputer is in PERFECT condition. It has no scratches what so ever.
    Attached Files

Comment

IGuidance

If anyone wants, i can also sell the software IGuidance for cheap.

Comment

new price

550 OBO...please atleast give me reasonable offers. Thanks!

Comment

will possibly make an offer.. but need more information on the cla-pc19 (car power adapter) they sell for this.. they only seem to sell it as an option but not separately..

alternatively, would an m2-atx be enough to power this? opus 120? 150? 200?
          Thank You /////ALPINE
          7" Lilli. GPSlim236. Streetdeck. Mappoint. M9000. M2ATX, XMDirect

Comment

dunno, never got to that stage for me to start thinking about the PSU. Lettme know quick, i already for offers, but none have gone down yet.

Originally posted by kenop
            will possibly make an offer.. but need more information on the cla-pc19 (car power adapter) they sell for this.. they only seem to sell it as an option but not separately..

Comment

Unless you are selling a legal xp key you are selling warez. The same goes with iGuidance. Clean up/fix your posts or the thread will be deleted.
              AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
              Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
              Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
              -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

Dont worry, I am selling a legal copy of Windows SP2 (it was loaded when i brought it), and I brought IGud for my laptop. I wouldnt sell something illegal to someone. I understand your concern though. Thanks

Comment

I got an email from Xen saying :
                  "Michael Ger" <[email protected]>
                  Hi Harsh:

Thank you for your interest in our products.

The power adapter would be the CLA-PC19, if you are just looking for a cigarette lighter, or the PSU-PC19, which is the shutdown controller. Both of these items can be purchased at www.xenarcdirect.com.

Thanks.

Hope this helps .
                  If anyone is interested, please let me know. I spend alot of money into this, and 550 is a steal! (Shipped too!)

Originally posted by kenop

Comment

Originally posted by koolharshis
                    Dont worry, I am selling a legal copy of Windows SP2 (it was loaded when i brought it), and I brought IGud for my laptop. I wouldnt sell something illegal to someone. I understand your concern though. Thanks
                    Just making sure. You said that it didn't come with a CD so I just wanted clarification. Thanks.
                    AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
                    Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
                    Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
                    -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

Originally posted by xBrady
                      Just making sure. You said that it didn't come with a CD so I just wanted clarification. Thanks.
                      hey dont sweat it, i wouldve thought the same thing...i actually just downloaded the updates (Microsoft checks first to make sure that the OS is legit) and it ran perfectly.

On a side note : Just so people dont think im going for free bumps, im dropping the price one last time. $520 shipped. Seriouslly, dont wait for me to drop it again, cause its not happening. If youre interested PM me, if not then its allright, ill keep it. Thanks!

Comment

SOLD for 750 on another website...if it doesnt go through, ill let you guys know. Thanks!

Comment

deal didnt go through ....guy didnt have cash ready. BACK FOR SALE!...

Comment

Originally posted by koolharshis
                            hey dont sweat it, i wouldve thought the same thing...i actually just downloaded the updates (Microsoft checks first to make sure that the OS is legit) and it ran perfectly.
                            To be really legit, you have to include the CD.
                            2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
                            89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
                            Y2K Accord Dell GX150
                            RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
                            EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

If you think its not legit, then contact microsoft. I think ive been patient enough with being accused of illegal software install. Its legit, if youre interested in the PC tell me - if youre interested in the OS being legit or not go file a case or buy the computer and check for yourself.

peace
                              btw im not getting mad, just a little frustrated because ive been through all of this, and this is making my sale look illegal when its not.

Comment

Working...
                              X