FT or FS!!! OBDII/OBD2 CABLES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT or FS!!! OBDII/OBD2 CABLES

i have a few OBDII CABLES i would like to sale... NEVER BEEN USED!! 16' long!!! OBDII to Serial W/drivers.. $80 each OBO or willing to pay upto $50 and a OBDII cable for a Touchscreen

thanks in advance!..

Freddy 702-785-4757

is the cable all you would need to read from the ECU to the computer? what about software?

it seems like the cables are going for around 40 on ebay....am i missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by hari-bhari
      is the cable all you would need to read from the ECU to the computer? what about software?

it seems like the cables are going for around 40 on ebay....am i missing something?
      i think your looking at just the adapter with no cable and also they dont come with drivers. this cable works perfect with all frontends. i have one installed in my rx-7 and it tells you more than you need. %100 control of your cars performance.

Comment

not sure if i have the serial port. can u send a pic of the connector?

Comment

thats all well and good but what protocol are these cables?

Comment

pic

Comment

Is it just a cable or a "cable with reader"? If so, who make it and model.
              2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
              89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
              Y2K Accord Dell GX150
              RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
              EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

i dont know who makes this cable. a buddy of mine and myself created these drivers cause i couldnt find one to work properly. i have drivers for 98/2000/xp

Comment

what software is compatible with this?

i was thinking of using the s/w from obddiagnostics.com since it's free

all i'd like to be able to do is read and clear the CEL when necessary, as well has have the speedo,rpm, and various gauges show up live when i want. also, could i do things like quarter mile times as well? what front end did you use it in and was there software already embedded or did you have to buy it?

Comment

as for software i have already stated that i've used it with many frontends.. i havent found one it doesnt work with.. again as posted above yes i will give you s/w that will allow you to do everything your asking..

Comment

Originally posted by uNsToPpAbLe
                      as for software i have already stated that i've used it with many frontends.. i havent found one it doesnt work with.. again as posted above yes i will give you s/w that will allow you to do everything your asking..
                      sorry i misunderstood. i didn't know that frontends had built-in applications for reading data from the OBD-II , i thought you would have to install 3rd party software

Comment

i think you understood right.. i installed my 3rd party software before i ever tried just the frontend. everytime ive installed an OBDII cable i've always installed the software/drivers that that my buddy and i made. really i've never just used the frontend to see if you need 3rd party software or not.. i've tried it on atleast 15 different frontends and it has always worded for me.. as you know not all frontends give you everything you need. my recommendation is to use centrafuse. i think i've liked it the best so far.

Comment

ok well how fixed are you on the price? its a bit out of my range?

Comment

do you have anything worth trading???

what were you looking at paying for it?

Comment

Working...
                            X