full carputer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full carputer

I have had this unit for a while, and it's just sitting there. I have no time to intall, and decide I will just let it off to someone who will actually use it. First the screen is a DWW-700M. It's touchscreen, motorized, and 1 din unit. Comes with all the wires, remote, tv tuner.

And than I have a 1.6 sempron computer. It is a nice and quick little unit. It has a 80 gb hard drive, and have the frontend set up already. It is filled with a lot of music videos, movies, and music for your enjoyment. I can delete if neccessary. Also has 256 ram, cd rom, and a ge force 4 mx440.
    Dimensions are:
    length = 1 foot
    width = 10 inches
    height = 8 inches

sorry for the big pictures. I am looking for around $800 obo

650?

Comment

What os?

Comment

It is running on windows xp home

Comment

bump

[Moderator Edit: khanhdom is now aware that bumping his/her own classified thread is against the rules.]

Comment

Are you willing to sell the monitor by itself?

Comment

if you decide to part out the system i'm defintely interested in the screen. plz let me know

Comment

pm me how much you want to purchase the screen for, thank you

Comment

I don't need a screen, can you list comp. of the computer, is it a 2.5" hdd?

also do you have the wiring to install this computer into your car?
                  My First Carputer

Comment

I am doing a price drop to $500 for the setup now. BTW this isn't the ebay model, this is the www.digitalww.com screen the 700m that is soldout!

Comment

what are the specs on the computer? do you accept paypal? how much is shipping to zip code 20191? Does it have GPS? Wireless? bluetooth?

Comment

Working...
                      X