WTB Touch Screen Kiosk PC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Touch Screen Kiosk PC

What I really want to use this for is a inwall home automation unit. I may go with a 7" TS wired to a small computer but this option may be a better solution since it can just slip right into the wall and all I have to worry about is power. I anyone has one to spare or just want to get rid of it let me know.

While I am on the subject of the Kiosk PC does anyone have any reviews of these units?

I have a kiosk PC available, the screen is a 10.4" ELO Touch Panel, the PC is a Celeron 1.3GHz with 256mb RAM. It has three serial ports, one parallel, onboard ethernet and a riser slot where you can have two PCI cards. There are also headers for USB and other devices on the motherboard. It all runs of a single ATX power supply (screen too).

Open to trades / negotiation.

Comment

PM me a price for the unit and shipping to the San Antonio TEX US.

Comment

I have a stand alone 15" LCD touch screen as well if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Rolabarr View Post
          What I really want to use this for is a inwall home automation unit. I may go with a 7" TS wired to a small computer but this option may be a better solution since it can just slip right into the wall and all I have to worry about is power. I anyone has one to spare or just want to get rid of it let me know.

While I am on the subject of the Kiosk PC does anyone have any reviews of these units?
          http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=82744

Comment

Thanks but the pcis do not show. Can you post them again?

Comment

Working...
            X