FT/FS Xenarc 700tsv >> want Flip up TS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FT/FS Xenarc 700tsv >> want Flip up TS

I recently bought an Audi TT and the xenarc 700tsv I bought for it isnt going to work without butchering the dash. I bought it back in December for my GTI but never installed it. So its brand new.

I am looking to get a motorized Touch screen with vga so i can mount it where the ashtray is (I think thats my best option right now)

i am looking for a trade plus cash in either direction value permitting or I will possibly sell the 700tsv and just source a motorized TS. With that said, what is a good motorized TS w/vga? I have seen a few on ebay but do not know the quality of them.

I am local to the WPB, FTL, Miami area... but shipping is not a problem (i work for DHL corporate, next day shipments = $5)

thanks!

And I know it says newbie, but I have lurked here for a long long time... 2 years at the least... Last year I was in Fallujah Iraq with the Army so I have yet to build my first carpc! Now is a good time to start!

-Chad

Comment

well the lilliput indash i heard were pretty good quality, the ebays ones i heard were ok too and pretty inexpensive... anyways how much are you willing to sell the unit for? I'm pretty limited on funds and don;t want insult with a low offer...

Comment

Rules are you gotta post a price.......

Comment

Originally posted by CJ8501 View Post
          Rules are you gotta post a price.......
          This is for trade as the original post states. The straight sale is a feeler only and I am taking offers as far as that goes. Prefer a flip up lilliput screen for trade. But if a price must be put, we'll do $290 shipped.

Comment

Im interested in buying the screen for $290 shipped. Would you by any chance have any references and some pictures of the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by nsoco1216 View Post
              Im interested in buying the screen for $290 shipped. Would you by any chance have any references and some pictures of the screen.
              i will post pictures after work, and my ebay user id is vaultpsu also...

Comment

your reply was too late. i already got one from ebay
                thank you though

Comment

PM'ed

Comment

I have an SP-716,motorized in dash 7" touch screen VGA monitor for sale a few posts up.
                    Bump

Comment

Working...
                    X