Wtb: Lilliput Av/power Cable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb: Lilliput Av/power Cable

heres what im looking for, i need the cable that has the red, white and yellow AV and the power extension from the dc power adapter on one end, that goes to USB and Power on the other end. mine crapped out on me so if anyone has one of these they are willing to sell then let me know. thanks!

can you take a picture so i know exactly what piece, i have three lilliputs and i dont use any of the cables and would be willing to help you out.
    Cant code cause I dont know how, but give me the paint bucket and my eraser and have at you!

Comment

sure i can get a picture up on here. im at work right now but i get off at 6pm central time so when i get home ill post up a pic of them.

Comment

lol i wish i could acess this site from work.
        Cant code cause I dont know how, but give me the paint bucket and my eraser and have at you!

Comment

im charging my digicam batteries as im typing this, so once they have enough juice to get a few shots ill have them posted.

Comment

having computer issues, im on a different one right now, ill have pics soon. boot sector virus

Comment

Working...
            X