FS: PSone LCD screens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: PSone LCD screens

I have two psone lcd screens that I am looking to get rid of. They are brand new in the package, I still have the original reciept. I will sell them together or seperatly. Looking for 40 shipped for each obo.

bump for a good deal, but you may want to post refs and pics (if possible)...
    "I'm a dick!"
    "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

My ebay name is fav50s which I have over 300 positives and 0 negatives and I just sold a Lilliput touchscreen to azeinstein a few days ago. I will post pics as soon as possible...I'm in the middle of moving so everything is all over the place.

Comment

Yes he did just sell me a lcd touchscreen which came perfectly packed... and in awesome condition as he promised. You can defitnitely trust this guy, my refs are scattered across different forums, anand, hard, ebay, heat, etc. -Ken

Comment

I have one of these as well to add to this if possible. Dont have original package, but willing to sell with a PS1 attatched.
          1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T
          ABIT NF-M2 nView | AMD Athlon64 FX62 Windsor | nVidia GeForce 6150 | Realtek ALC883 7.1DTS | Vista x64
          RF Power T162S | RF Power T162S | 2x RF Power T212D2 | RF Power T8004 | RF Power T20001bd | RF 3SIXTY.2

Comment

How bout 35 each or 60 for both...any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by mfavic89 View Post

are these touch screens? If not are you selling any touch screens?

Comment

No, these are not touch screen and I am not selling any touch screens. These are the screens that you can connect directly to your psone. They are the factory sony ones, brand new in box

Comment

Originally posted by mfavic89 View Post
                  Are these the official Sony PSOne screens? There were the Sony ones, and a bunch of clones out there... I believe that only the Sony ones could be hooked up to VGA...

Any pics?

Brain21

Comment

id like one piece would you take western union?i dont and cant make a paypal account i think. thanks. loc: orange county

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0657%26fvi%3D1

Comment

so your not selling it anymmre per piece?just bid off ebay?pls be more clear thanks

Comment

its a n00bie cluster ****!! i would love to see pics please i was thinking about getting these for my head rests. cheap and if you mount them right im sure they could look just fine.
                          http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c8.../positions.gif

Comment

geez you dont have to be rude. and pics are on the ebay.

Comment

I'll buy one out right if both aren't on ebay

Comment

Working...
                              X