Need something molded in?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need something molded in?

I doubt I can post a thread of this type in the 'Fabrication' forum so I'll put it here first.

If you need something molded in and don't feel like doing it yourself, provide the parts that need to be molded and Ill provide the materials and labor to do so.

I have a couple things I molded back when I had a computer in my GTi, it was a xenarc casing into a stock factory radio cage with the cupholder tray molded closed. Im also revising my system after selling my old setup and starting new with better components and molded another radio cage with the new lilliput widescreen lcd and cupholder in place.

I would be willing to do just about any dash from any car provided I receive the 2 parts to be molded and I supply myself the materials for doing so.

Anyways, you can PM me with any questions or requests that you have and Im sure we can work something out. Painting (with an automotive spray gun can be arranged).

anyways, heres the pictures of both of my cages from a mk4 gti, not the best pictures for right now, Ill have to take some new ones :

New radio cage for lilliput widescreen.

My old xenarc radio cage.

what's your expected price range?
    dsatx in voompc 2 case <HERE>

Comment

Expected price range for what? Just a plain mold into a radio cage/dash bezel, Non recessed?

Pretty much something like I have showing would be around 100, if you want it painted a little more.

Comment

I want something custom done on my beetle but I dont know if you've seen the dash/radio bezel for the beetle ?

Comment

the newer beetle like that? What did you need done?

Comment

where are you? i would prefer to not ship all the parts, but I am interested.
            Would you offer any type of warranty on your work?
            Cant code cause I dont know how, but give me the paint bucket and my eraser and have at you!

Comment

I want to install a 7" touchscreen where the radio goes ?? I dont know if thats posible like doing something custom ??

Comment

Originally posted by pepsibobby View Post
                where are you? i would prefer to not ship all the parts, but I am interested.
                Would you offer any type of warranty on your work?
                I'm located in MA.

As for warranty It will be shipped insured and packaged well.

Warranty after that depends, If I see that it split at a seam or something yeah I'll take responsibility for it and take care of it by fixing it and paying for shipping.

If you drop it/something on it bang it up being careless, no.

I drove around with the first xenarc radio cage for a few months with blown shocks on my gti in the ****ty MA streets and there was no sign of any problems.

Comment

Originally posted by emenny81 View Post
                  I want to install a 7" touchscreen where the radio goes ?? I dont know if thats posible like doing something custom ??
                  as long as theres nothing blocking the surrounding space that would be used for the touchscreen it wont be a problem. If theres HVAC controls there then thats something you need to have figured out unless you're nearby then yeah I will look into it.

Comment

Where are you based?

Comment

MA. Springfield, South Hadley, West Springfield, Chicopee, Westfield closest to me.

Comment

Heres a couple pictures from an 00 civic dash Im doing for someone on these forums.

Comment

If I send you a Bezel, would you modify it, and mold it in like that as well?

(2005 Silverado)
                          CarDomain for my Silverado. Updated 2-20-07!!!
                          DropJawMag pic #1 of my truck at ShowFest '06.
                          DropJawMag pic #2 of my truck at ShowFest '06.
                          DropJawMag pic of my truck at Scrapin The Coast '06.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverSquared View Post
                            If I send you a Bezel, would you modify it, and mold it in like that as well?

(2005 Silverado)

sure will. Send me a pm with what exactly you'd like to get done.

Comment

nice rep for W.mass, i'm up in amherst dyeinbreed...ever play with fiberglass?

T
                              My First Carputer

Comment

Working...
                              X