Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two Laptops for Sale...Toshiba & Acer (Top Spec)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Laptops for Sale...Toshiba & Acer (Top Spec)

I've accumulated 3 laptops now, so I need to sell one, the Acer was my main PC, and the Toshiba was the CarPc. Both are very well looked after, please don't be afraid to ask questions. Prices are negotiable.

£450 - 2 Month old Toshiba Tecra A2
    Pentium M 1.6GHz / 512 MB Ram / 80 GB HDD / Integrated GFx / WiFi / LAN / DVD-ROM CD-RW Combo / 15.4" Screen / Thin & Light / 3-4 Hour Battery / Genuine Windows XP Pro / Original Box Manuals and Restore CD's

The above item is still under warranty, I'm pretty sure I can transfer the warranty over to the new user. It is missing the K key, but I'm going to try and source a new one before sale. It has a scratch on the lid, but other than that, its mint.

Will post worldwide...

OR

£550 - 1.5 year old Acer 4502 LCi (Reluctant Sale)
    Pentium M 1.86GHz / 1256 MB Ram / 80 GB HDD / Dedicated ATi 9700 64MB / WiFi / LAN / DVD-RW / 15.4" Screen / SD-MMC Card Reader / Thin & Light / 3-4 Hour Battery / Genuine Windows XP Pro / Original Box Manuals and Restore CD's

This item was my main laptop but I have bought a new one, so one of these must go I'd like to keep the Acer as I paid £900 for it, and it was a gift from my mum. With regards to its age, the HDD is 8 months old, the previous one did not fail, I just needed more space. The GFx card is still really good for its age, and it runs all my games perfect, including NFSMW, Doom 3, COD2. I actually purchased it as a gaming machine hence its high spec.

If its age concerns you, you know you cannot get a laptop with this spec for this price, and for £50 you can get 1 years Accidental Damage and Theft insurance from Insure&Go for £50.

Photos to be uploaded later tonight.

'98 Peugeot 306
    Project Status: I sold it ages ago!

ShutControl

The ultimate shutdown control software for laptops.

How was it a gift from your "mum" yet you paid 900L for it ?
    Current Setup

Nexus 7 Tablet
    Built in head unit
    Brutus 1500Watt Amp
    Two Boston 12" subs

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport ;) My 4 door Camaro... lol

Comment

Ie. It cost £900 brand new, and the money to pay for it was from my mum.

Why bother thread crapping on a sale thread?

'98 Peugeot 306
      Project Status: I sold it ages ago!

ShutControl

The ultimate shutdown control software for laptops.

Comment

Working...
      X