FS: 1 Watt Wi-Fi Amp B/G Compatible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1 Watt Wi-Fi Amp B/G Compatible

I have a 1 Watt YDI Wi-Fi Amplifier. This is unlike most amplifiers because it is bi-directional, meaning it amplifies the receive signal as well as the transmit signal. This amp is compatible with both 802.11b and 802.11g. I purchased this to be used as my main internet connection at my home, but about a month after I purchased it cable internet became available to me. I used this along with a 15dbi Parabolic grid antenna to receive a signal being sent around 7 miles away. This worked awesome for the short time that I had used it. I am also including the cable that I used with it, it is made with five feet of the highest quality low loss LMR-400 cable with an n-male connector on both ends. This would be awesome to use along with a CarPC, because it will connect to most wireless cards without any expensive cabling. Both items are in mint condition. I am asking $180 plus shipping which is a steal compared to what I paid for it. If you have any questions, or would like any more pictures send me a pm. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Files
    Intel P4 2.0 Gigahertz
    512 Megs Of Ram
    Western Digital 60 Gig Hardrive
    DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive
    Coleman Powermate 400/800 Inverter
    Custom Case

Lowered The Price!

I dropped the price, I am now asking $180 plus shipping. I am primarily looking for cash, but if you have something you would like to trade send me a pm. Thanks for looking.
    Intel P4 2.0 Gigahertz
    512 Megs Of Ram
    DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive
    Custom Case

Comment

Last price drop, $160 plus shipping. Keep in mind this works with both 802.11b and 802.11g this cost more than the amps that only work with 802.11b. I am including the cable also which would normally cost atleast $30 by itself.
      Intel P4 2.0 Gigahertz
      512 Megs Of Ram
      DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive
      Custom Case

Comment

I sent you a pm

Comment

Working...
        X