No announcement yet.

FS: Power Acoustik AVIR-4 Video controller

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Power Acoustik AVIR-4 Video controller

Have a used video controller for your setup. You can control up to four monitors and send up to four different signal to each monitor.

I had a setup like this.

4 screens. I wanted my PC and navigation up front with me and the people in the back wanted dvd video. With the wireless remote i sent the dvd signal to minitors 2 3 and 4 and up front i have the pc with navigation. For instance the person in set 3 wants to see the navigation and see where we are currently on the road. I hit number three on the remote and now he too can see the navigation while the screen next to him in other seat is still watching the dvd feed.

Here is the info from cardomain
    If you have multiple audio and video sources interfacing with your multi-screen system, you'll love the convenience of Power Acoustik's AVIR-4 A/V switcher with wireless remote. You can connect up to four A/V sources including DVD, VHS, and game consoles to the AVIR-4. The AVIR-4 has four sets of independent A/V outputs, perfect for four-screen video systems. The switched 12V trigger outputs automatically turn the source equipment on and off. Includes a wireless remote control that switches all sources. Gray color main unit may be branded "Power Acoustik" or "Farenheit," depending on availability.

* Wireless remote selection of up to four A/V inputs
    * Four simultaneous independent A/V outputs
    * Includes four switched 12V power outputs
    * Accepts standard RCA connections
    * 18' wired remote sensor eye
    * Multiple independent video outputs

* Four RCA (NTSC) video inputs (75 ohm)
    * Four pair RCA stereo audio inputs
    * Four RCA (NTSC) video outputs (75 ohm)
    * Four pair RCA stereo audio outputs
    * Four 12V power triggers
    * Wireless handheld remote control
    * 12-14.4VDC operation
    * Dimensions (main unit): 8" L x 5" W x 1.5" H

Shipping: 2.7lbs
    Warranty: 1 year

Pretty nifty gizmo. I posted a cardomain link. Very hard to find controller. Goes for about 175.00.

I will take 100.00 shipped .

PM me or email at [email protected]
    Or call 732-917-0169

how much to the UK?

It should be 20.00 extra to ship. Let me know

Let m know if your still interested.

hi, sorry for the delay, it was for my mate, but he already brought something, thanks anyway.

Ok any more takers, 100 shipped guys, you need this if your installing multiple screens and multiple outputs is playstation, car pc, dvd player etc etc. Very hard to find and rare. If you dont have this then your install isnt proper LOL!

Here is a stock pic of the unit. Comes with remote and all wiring. No instruction manual unless i find it laying around. i will do my best to accomodate.

Click image for larger version

Name:	AVIR-4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	2259470

Lets go guys, free shipping!