WTB Audigy 2 ZS Notebook "Docking" Adapter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Audigy 2 ZS Notebook "Docking" Adapter

This is a long shot but the stereo output on my card is shot and I bought it on ebay so it didn't come with the docking adapter. With the docking adapter I can still use this card fine althought without it; pretty much useless. Just wondering if anyone has the card and wasn't using the adapter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi!
    i'm curious, i have the audigy 2zs but what is the docking adapter?
    Stop Buying New Music CD's.
    Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

Clarification

The docking adapter is only for the Audigy 2 zs notebook adapter and it plugs into the center of the card to allow 2.1 / 5.1 channel sound output

Comment

I think i still have mine, will have to check though, if I can rememebr to once I make it home from work at the end of the day.
        Jan Bennett
        FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

oh, the dongle for the speakers?
          I get it, thanks.

Originally posted by jdebner View Post
          The docking adapter is only for the Audigy 2 zs notebook adapter and it plugs into the center of the card to allow 2.1 / 5.1 channel sound output
          Stop Buying New Music CD's.
          Hit The RIAA where it lives.

Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

Comment

Working...
          X