Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in MK 2.6 or Shutdown controller?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in MK 2.6 or Shutdown controller?

My girlfriend and I are rather bored. Is anyone here interested in a Sproggy MK 2.6 with more 12V current, or Jeff's shutdown controller? We will build them and sell them reasonably if we get enough interest. She is in electrical engineering and I am in computer engineering and we both have good soldering skills and electronics knowledge, so you can be sure the units will work properly and be tested thoroughly before you receive it.

I am interested

I think that I am interested if the price is right!

Comment

Re: Anyone interested in MK 2.6 or Shutdown controller?

Put me down for an ATX shutdown controller....How much will it be shipped??

Originally posted by SuperMatty
      My girlfriend and I are rather bored. Is anyone here interested in a Sproggy MK 2.6 with more 12V current, or Jeff's shutdown controller? We will build them and sell them reasonably if we get enough interest. She is in electrical engineering and I am in computer engineering and we both have good soldering skills and electronics knowledge, so you can be sure the units will work properly and be tested thoroughly before you receive it.

Comment

Yeah put me down for both. What is the price?

Comment

If the price is right i would like both

Comment

I am interested in one shutdown controller .
            www.sounddomain.com/id/2000mp3ranger

Mp3 player - 10.4 Allbrite Gigabyte GA-71XEH , 700 mgz t-bird , coolmaster fan , 2x 128 ram + 1 512ram , ATI-RAEON RV100 ,on bd sound , Linksys Wireless-B usb network adapter , 20G IBM TRAVELSTAR

Comment

i am also interested in a shutdown controller.
              Jarrod - Holden VX S!

Comment

Looks like alot of people are interested. When are you going to announce the price?

Comment

I will take both if the price is right.....

I am starting a award winning install.... so i am going to need a Mp3 system to top it off...

~Gary
                  1994 Pontiac Trans Am
                  LT1 350 - Fully Built Motor

Comment

Put me down for both if the price is right.

Send me an email at mikejr-at-1024k.com when you're ready to start and I can paypal you from there or whatever.
                    I've got a new car, but this one doesn't have a carputer. Definately a situation to be rectified. Sell me a DWW-700M!

Comment

Due to high price of the component parts for the shutdown controller, including pcb layout, etching, testing, and human labor, we find it an estimated price of $40-50 for an ATX shutdown controller for us to custom build one directly from Pennsylvania.

As far as the power supply, due to large number of required component parts that are highly priced (including MAX787CCK, MAX788CCK, LM2587-12T, T6 transformer, 47uH inductor, and 22uH inductor), plus human labor, testing, cost for metal casing, fan, cables, and connectors, we are asking a fixed price of $100 for each fully tested and working mk2.6 power supply.

Comment

$100 for the Power supply sounds great....

How many orders do we need to have to get that price?

~Gary
                        1994 Pontiac Trans Am
                        LT1 350 - Fully Built Motor

Comment

Dear Mastero,
                          It would be more appropriate for you, and the rest of the members of this forum, if you were to private message me on such matters in the future. Thank you.

Comment

Everyone still interested in the Sproggy MK 2.6 with extra current(probably extra 2A or 4A) on the 12V rail for $100, and Jeff's shutdown controller for $50, please private message me.
                            If you choose to buy *both* items, the price is $140.

We have ordered the parts, and are in the process of making the PCBs. We plan to have 10 PCBs for each (power supply/shutdown controller) created by or before Wednesday, May 29, and have all the ordered parts with us as well by then. At that point, we will be taking Paypal, personal check, or money order for the power supplies and/or shutdown controllers. Shipment of the items will follow roughly in 7-14 days following that Wednesday.

Thanks everyone for your interest.

Comment

Hey Mastero, since you did this stuff before how much did you sell it for? I know recently on another thread that you were selling the shutdown controller for $20. I think it's great that Mastero voice his opinion in this thread. If SuperMatty has nothing to hide, then people like Mastero wouldn't hurt his business. Hey SuperMatty, don't get the wrong idea, I'm not here to single you out or target your business. All I want is the best bang, ahem I mean value for my buck. If you can produce a power supply that has more punch than Mastero's for the price you're asking, then I'll gladly take one off your hands. If everybody has the money to shell out like GMJArts, then it wouldn't be a problem. But unfortunately, not everybody is as rich as GMJArts. If I burst a few bubbles, I apologize. Face it, this is how our economy works.

Comment

Working...
                              X