***WTB*** - In-Dash Touch Screen Monitor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***WTB*** - In-Dash Touch Screen Monitor

im wanting a touchscreen for my cav, 7-8 inch would be fine, wanting to spend somewhere between 125-230, 275 tops shipped, thanks.

I seriously doubt youll find one for that price, even used.
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=87068

Comment

Why are you linking to someone else's For Sale thread?
        Moreso, why are you linking to that thread when the product for sale isn't even what the OP is looking for?
        How about the Wiki?

Comment

thanks for the reference, however I am selling a roof mount flip down vga touch screen. Not an indash.

Comment

I think I got the wrong link. Someone was selling a lilliput 619.

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=88481

Comment

Originally posted by lorenwade View Post
              I think I got the wrong link. Someone was selling a lilliput 619.

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=88481
              And that's not an in-dash screen either. It can fit in a double-DIN space with some fabrication, yes... But that's not what the guy wants now, is it?
              How about the Wiki?

Comment

ah.. that might be what the guy does want... he never mentioned a retracting unit, & he even went so far as to say 7" or 8", so he may mean a monitor for his dash when he says an indash touchscreen... that's kinda what I thought he ment too
                MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

The title specifically says "in-dash touchscreen".
                  Maybe I'm the wacko that interprets that to mean "flip-out single-DIN touchscreen".

Let's face it. The common 7" and 8" touchscreens by Super, Lilliput, Xenarc aren't designed to go in your dash. I'm not saying they can't, just that they aren't designed for that use.
                  How about the Wiki?

Comment

is there such a thing as an 8" flipout?

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert View Post
                      And that's not an in-dash screen either. It can fit in a double-DIN space with some fabrication, yes... But that's not what the guy wants now, is it?
                      Sorry, I didn't realize he specified the size din.

Comment

I looked high & low... I can't find one 8" flipout anywhere

jk

Comment

Yea, that was my bad bro. Haha, I just saw in dash the first time I read it.

Comment

I still don't understand how a stock 7" Lilliput constitutes "in-dash".
                            Please explain this to me.
                            How about the Wiki?

Comment

Hello,
                              I have a digital world wide 7vga screen:
                              http://www.digitalww.com/DWW-7VGA.htm

That I would sell to you shipped for $390 (to us). It's never been installed in a car, and been sitting on my shelf collecting dust. It's 400 nits brightness, super clean, and getting rare. I haven't seen these in stock at digitalww.com for over a year.

It's a Xenarc panel, in a non-motorized in-dash housing. No motorized parts to wear out and break, and the reliability of a Xenarc monitor.

I'm sure I'll kick myself later for selling it because you can't really get these anymore, but I'd rather someone else use it to complete their system.

PM me if you're interested (I don't usually check up on the Classified forums), and I can send you some pictures of it.

(Note: I know my asking price is higher than you were looking to spend. But once you get a cheap screen in your car, you'll be ****ed you didn't spend the extra money for a high brightness screen. Sun washout during the day kills off the whole experience.)
                              www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

Working...
                              X