No announcement yet.

Pretty cheap laptop (I think) HP ZE4805us

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty cheap laptop (I think) HP ZE4805us

I know it says I have no post counts, but you can find me on a lot of computer forums such as anand, hardforums, pcper, etc. My heatware and ebay feedback is under the same name, I've bought numerous things here.
    Shipping is not included.

This laptop was intended for a CarPC but I found a deal on craigslist for a epia, and going that route instead.

First off, up for sale is a laptop with a display problem, everything works great though
    HP Pavillion Laptop model ZE4800 line or ze4805us -$210 OBO
    Athlon Mobile XP2800+
    ATI radeon mobility 64mb shared
    512mb ram but shows 448
    IBM HDD 18.63 gigs
    CDRW/DVD 24x
    Acer labs sound chip
    Will come with Tiny OS
    Battery lasts about a little over an hour with high brightness, could extend if you turn off some stuff and lower the brightness

Condition: very good actually, scuffs on the cover, but thats about it. I bought it off craigslist thinking I was going to ditch the display and use the computer for a carputer set up but I'm going a different route instead using a via Epia board.

Problem, the middle fo the screen has this weird lines going through it. LCD problem, great if you don't mind it- I didn't really care and used it for a few months. Its sorta colorful and makes texts hard to read in that area, great if you have time to replace or even have a spare. Great also as a server or something where you dont need to touch it often. See pics.

Pictures of HP is here: download the zip file and unzip.

file aint working
    Project: The 1300$ geek van(1300$ for all, incl. the van cost)
    Planning: 50%
    Stuff: 20%
    Monney: __%
    Knowledge: 35%

thank you agashka, the specs on this machine would make a perfect carpc. please PM me with offers, or if you have questions. I'm located in souther california.

price drop! c'mon peoples!

i might be interested, PM meon what else i need to install this into my car.