7" REDANT SCREENS (bad pixel) CHEAP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7" REDANT SCREENS (bad pixel) CHEAP

Whats up everyone, Since I've been screening my merchandise, and not giving anyone a screen with any bad pixels, I have about 7-8 of the REDANT 7" tft lcd screens, each one has 1 bad pixel, thats all. Most of them have a little red bad pixel, 1 has a blue out, and one has a white one. I promise there is only one pixel bad, and the screens work perfectly otherwise. So, I'd like to get rid of these things, QUICK. I'm not going to sort through them, I'm just going to put them in packages, and first come first served, I'll put a label on the box and ship them out.
    IF YOU WANT A GREAT 7" TFT LCD THAT RUNS NTSC VIDEO FOR CHEAP, SEND ME 150$ THROUGH PAYPAL AND I'LL SHIP YOU ONE, PRIORITY MAIL. Email me first to make sure I have some left. I'll post again when I run out.
    Thats 150$, shipped anywhere in the 50 states.
    I don't want to ebay these because people on ebay are dumb, and I can put it in big bold letters that there is a bad pixel, and someone will still give me bad feedback.

GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN, THE DEAL WONT LAST LONG
    Dave
    Old School MP3CAR.com member!

will you ship to canada?

Comment

I am very interested about one of these screens
      can you post some pictures? even if you can't post some pictures I am really interested
      My number one rule:
      If you have spent 1 hour searching for answers to your questions, now you can post!.

Comment

Ahh! Why do you tempt me so!

But ya, how much shipped to the great white north? (canada)
        >\\MP3G60//<

Comment

probally looks like these only with bad pixel....am I wrong?

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...&threadid=8132

Comment

Nononono
            These are the redant 7" widescreen flipdown lcds. I'll post pictures in a few minutes, until then, please do a search for redant lcd and you'll find many pictures somewhere.
            Thanks, Dave
            Old School MP3CAR.com member!

Comment

I'm interested...

Just waiting on you to post some pics of your product, and make certain it'll fit my project...

From reading past posts on the redant's, I understand these to be a complete solution- meaning all I have to do is plug in a power source (12v), and a video in.

I don't need to buy anything else to make this lcd work(pwr, inverter, etc.) do I?

Thanks!

rainmaker_63

Comment

http://photos.yahoo.com/laxrox

Laxrox took some good pics of it.
                Don't Click

Comment

how bad is 1 bad pixel on this small size screen?

Comment

It's not bad at all. The one I bought from lik-sang has two bad pixels. Guess I should've bought from dscustoms in the first place.

$150 for a 7" widescreen LCD is a great price. I suggest you buy it before you regret passing it up. If I could find a use for another one, my $150 would be on the next plane to dscustoms.
                    Don't Click

Comment

are these in dash?? if so... put me down for all of em!
                      02 LEXUS IS300 // MANUAL // HKS // PLP // AAC

itunes carputer in the works

Comment

What do you mean by flipdown? The Redant screens I am looking for are standalone. Pictures would be cool. Thanx

Comment

>\\MP3G60//<

Comment

It must be newbie day.
                            http://carpc.riposte.net
                            I reserve all rights in connection to each post I author, without exception.

Comment

Hey I ordered one of these and just want to give people considering a heads up.
                              It is a very nice screen and the one pixel is hardly noticeable. However, if you are using the powersupply included, check the voltage with a multimeter FIRST! I had a bad ac adapter and it put out 20v. Dave does test everything but the screen handled the 20v for about half hour before I noticed anything (sorta like a wavy blurry thing on the left of the screen).
                              Anyway, just test it before as he does not give replacements for the screens or even the bad powersupply.

Comment

Working...
                              X