WTB: VoomPC Car PC - M2-ATX - VIA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: VoomPC Car PC - M2-ATX - VIA

I need a car PC preferably with the VoomPC Ampie Case, M2-ATX PSU, and a VIA motherboard.

Let me know if anyone has something like this for sale.

Are you looking for new or used?

Comment

doesn't really matter, probably used as long as everything is functioning fine since that'll be quite a bit cheaper than new

Comment

Which mobo you need ?
        I have a spare unit with M1-ATX and ME6000. Assembled and tested.
        Car pc integration with ease
        Car mediacenter

Comment

I have a voompc case, m1-atx and a m10000. The deal with the board is that the onboard sound does not work. It is still under warranty and i have already contacted via and have a rma number. Once I send it in I will get a brand new board back...what do you think?
          Asus MicroATX with GeFore 6100, Mobile Sempron 3300+, 1Gig Ram, 320GB 3.5" 7200UPM HDD, M2-ATX, Gain/Xenarc 7"

Fast IS my copilot

Comment

i have a voompc ampie case with m2atx 100gig toshiba hard drive and 512memory. everything in perfect condition. 550 shipped. the hard drive alone was 200 bucks, should still be under warranty. Btw the motherboard is mII12000 with the pc card and cf slot. If your interested pm me
            i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

That's a bit steep for me EsKALad, I don't need anything close to 100gig. I just need like 40gig for songs and such.

Thanks for the offer though.

Comment

Jbors, I'm really looking for a package with an m2-atx, not the m1-atx

Thanks

Comment

ok i can change it to a 20 gig hdd and make it 450 shipped??
                  i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

Originally posted by Yateball View Post
                    Jbors, I'm really looking for a package with an m2-atx, not the m1-atx

Thanks
                    If you are using a m10000 or similar the m1 is more than enough. I have mine powering the pc, a 7port usb hub, screen, xm unit with no problems at all.
                    Asus MicroATX with GeFore 6100, Mobile Sempron 3300+, 1Gig Ram, 320GB 3.5" 7200UPM HDD, M2-ATX, Gain/Xenarc 7"

Fast IS my copilot

Comment

PM sent to you Eskalad

Comment

I still have the VoomPC and VIA C7 Mother + add-in you asked about. PM Me.

$250 shipped.

Comment

Working...
                        X