WTB: Button Board w/ extended IR for lilliput 629

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Button Board w/ extended IR for lilliput 629

I have ruined another button board trying to extend the IR, so now I am just looking to purchase the board with the IR extension already completed. Hopefully someone out there has one, or knows where to get one. It would have to be shipped to 07932 (NJ) or local for pickup. Please PM with price. Thanks

JEREMY

Anyone? Please someone out there has to have one of these, or knows where to get one. Please help out a noob.

Comment

how did you ruin it, if you dont mind my asking, it could just be something you overlooked.
      It works!!

Almost all of the time too!

Comment

Originally posted by rjankowski View Post
        how did you ruin it, if you dont mind my asking, it could just be something you overlooked.
        I tried to solder it myself. I didn't do a very good job. The connections on the board basically look ok, but the 3 pronged reciever piece is a joke. The solder is touching multiple prongs, as well as the metal encasing around the IR eye. I didn't know how bad I was at soldering until I gave it a try though.

I think I also burned the eye with the soldering gun. So even if I could get the connections fixed (which is doubtful) I am not even sure it would work again.

I think I just need to get a new one, that is already done.

I like this, because her thingies bounce ----->

Comment

well, i dont have a board, but i can tell you... loose the soldering gun, get a 25w iron with a small tip. If you found the parts, id put it together for you if you just shipped it here and paid to send it back.
          It works!!

Almost all of the time too!

Comment

I have the buttons from a 619... would theywork?

Comment

Originally posted by jeffreyd_tx View Post
              I have the buttons from a 619... would theywork?
              Does anyone know the answer to this?

Comment

Dang, I ruined mine yesterday. Now, I need one, too.

Comment

can't you but an ir receiver (the eye) and replace that ?

There are so many models of ir receiver available on net and may be at radioshack.

Do you know what part num you have ?
                  My install in Toyota Tacoma

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=91579

Comment

I was trying to solder the ribbon cable socket and I ruined it.

Comment

Working...
                    X