This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRADE: 60GB PS3 with Resistance FOM for Pioneer Avic Z1

I have a 60gb PS3 with Resistance Fall of Man.

I'm looking to get an Avic Z1 with the blue tooth, Ipod hookup, and cam. Let me know if anyone is interested.

my uncle was looking for one... how much are you willing to sell it for? (I also saw your thread on nissanclub)

Comment

I'll be honest, right now I'm only looking to trade. I was going to sell it and then use the money for the z1, but I'd rather just wait and see if someone will just outright swap.

Comment

Hhahaha yeah, that sound like a great deal! NOT!

Comment

Lol 1800 for the z1 and 7-800 for the ps3

Comment

i can get you a brand new z1 for 1500 plus ship
            i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

I don't know why you guys are jumping all over my thread. I thought my offer is pretty fair. If you guys don't like it, then just move on, why are you bothering posting?

There are a few websites selling the Z1 for 1500, so if you say the retail value is higher, then thats just an exaggeration.

The retail value of a 60gig ps3 + game is $700. Then taking into account the limited availability and ebay prices, its safe to say 900-1100 is a fair assumption.

I think that if someone works at a car audio shop and can get pioneer products at cost, they may have interest in this trade. Especially if it wouldn't cost them any money out of pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by enkne1 View Post
                I don't know why you guys are jumping all over my thread. I thought my offer is pretty fair. If you guys don't like it, then just move on, why are you bothering posting?

There are a few websites selling the Z1 for 1500, so if you say the retail value is higher, then thats just an exaggeration.

The retail value of a 60gig ps3 + game is $700. Then taking into account the limited availability and ebay prices, its safe to say 900-1100 is a fair assumption.

I think that if someone works at a car audio shop and can get pioneer products at cost, they may have interest in this trade. Especially if it wouldn't cost them any money out of pocket.
                I see, you are expecting someone to "OBTAIN THE Z1 for NOTHING OUT OF POCKET", you mean steal it, and trade you.

Good plan.

Michael
                ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

The fact that every last person who bought a damn ps3 did it to sell it on ebay. It flooded the market with ****ty ps3s no one wants. On 11.17 I remember craigslist had some listing at 5000 bucks each! But now if u check chicago craigslist you can find one for 700 bucks. Tell me how its a fair trade?
                  i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

Originally posted by Wiredwrx View Post
                    I see, you are expecting someone to "OBTAIN THE Z1 for NOTHING OUT OF POCKET", you mean steal it, and trade you.

Good plan.

Michael
                    No what I mean is if they place orders through pioneer anyway, why not just add one 1 more unit for the sole purpose of trading it with me. That way they are still paying the same "cost price" and they have no additional "out of pocket expense". It would be like them just outright purchasing the ps3.

Originally posted by EsKALad View Post
                    The fact that every last person who bought a damn ps3 did it to sell it on ebay. It flooded the market with ****ty ps3s no one wants. On 11.17 I remember craigslist had some listing at 5000 bucks each! But now if u check chicago craigslist you can find one for 700 bucks. Tell me how its a fair trade?
                    The market on ebay may be flooded, but there is defietly more demand then supply overall (especially for the 60gig). Also, there is no way you are finding a 60gb PS3 for $700 on craigslist regardless of what you may think.

Comment

Well let's see, here's one that closes in the next five minutes, see what that closes for:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SONY-PS3-60GB-PR...QQcmdZViewItem

and coincidentally here's an AVIC Z1 closing 20 minutes later, what a great way to compare prices eh!

http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-AVIC-Z1-...QQcmdZViewItem

HTH.

Comment

il trade you a Ps2 with 400gb harddrive and 2 games
                        CarPC status: iPod, 3,456,217 songs so **** you

Comment

Originally posted by ukchris View Post
                          Well let's see, here's one that closes in the next five minutes, see what that closes for:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SONY-PS3-60GB-PR...QQcmdZViewItem

and coincidentally here's an AVIC Z1 closing 20 minutes later, what a great way to compare prices eh!

http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-AVIC-Z1-...QQcmdZViewItem

HTH.
                          PS3: $830.00
                          AVIC: $1600.00

I'm closing this.
                          Selling of consoles for gouging prices doesn't fly here. The same can be said for trading one for more than it's worth.

Good luck getting your trade to work out. There are suckers and idiots out there, but this forum isn't where they congregate.
                          Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
                          How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Working...
                          X