7" touch screen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7" touch screen

It is almost exactly like that lilliput 7" touchscreen. 2 composite video, vga, etc. It comes with a remote and a pen. It also comes with that headrest mount thing!!! Thought having a computer in my car would be cool, but installing properly like factory instal is not cool. Only problem is there are 7 dead pixels u can hardly notice. $150

here is the full Specifications:
    Display size: 7.0 inches (16:9), screen: new digital panasonic TFT-LCD
    Physical resolution: 800 x 480 RGB, highest resolution: 1024 x 768 formatted
    Visual angle: 40(l), 30(u), brightness: 400 and contrast: 250
    AV chromatic system: PAL/NTSC (auto switch)
    Working power: 11.5V to 13V DC (900mA), electronic consumption: <10W
    Operation temperature: -20 to 60 degrees Celsius
    Features:
    Four wires resistive touch-screen interface (USB port)
    Standard VGA input (15 pin D-SUB ) can match with PC, GPS and security systems
    Two RCA video input can match with VCD, DVD and camera
    RGB input for navigation display (optional)
    Touch-screen for PC display (optional)
    PC operation system: Windows XP, CE/UNIX, ME and 2000
    Accessories:
    Remote controller, English instruction manual, one bracket, one CD disc for drive, one touch pen and cables

Comment

You've got a pm.
      1998 Camaro Worklog Starting over, New setup for 2010

Comment

what brand is this screen?
        95 Mustang 5.0
        Custom Case, VIA m10000, 512 MB, 80gig, M2-ATX, Slot Load DVD, 7" LCD Touchscreen

80% done

Comment

XDXP070Z is the model number. Its like a generic brand, but parts are supposed to be all name brand (screen is from panasonic, for example).

Comment

sale pending better make an offer if you want it

Comment

the only thing thats keeping me from getting it is the 7 dead pixels.

i'll have to pass
              95 Mustang 5.0
              Custom Case, VIA m10000, 512 MB, 80gig, M2-ATX, Slot Load DVD, 7" LCD Touchscreen

80% done

Comment

Here is an interesting update. After seeing peple's comment about the so called "dead pixels" I wanted to do something about those 7 pixels. After research I found out that the proper term for those 7 pixels was STUCK PIXELS. They are not dark spots, rather parmanently lit solid color dots.

One suggested way to fix is by playing that flashing red green blue video for hours. The other method was to rub the screen. rubbing didn't work so i tried the video. when i checked after an hour THE 7 PIXELS WERE FIXED.

So lesson is if you have dead pixels do try those things you might get results. And also MY MONITOR DOESN'T HAVE THIS DEFECT ANYMORE.

Comment

do you still have the screen then LOL
                  95 Mustang 5.0

80% done

Comment

yes, i still have the screen. i don't really know how much it would cost so i am not puting a new asking price. make me a reasonable offer and its yours.

Comment

pm sent
                      95 Mustang 5.0

80% done

Comment

is this still available?

Comment

Yup, it is still available. i am talking to couple of people about it and their slow response is driving me nuts. I will just keep the price frozen to $150, who ever pays first gets it. And mastr_of_th_sky is also my ebay acount just incase you want to check refs.

Comment

Originally posted by mastr_of_th_sky View Post
                            Here is an interesting update. After seeing peple's comment about the so called "dead pixels" I wanted to do something about those 7 pixels. After research I found out that the proper term for those 7 pixels was STUCK PIXELS. They are not dark spots, rather parmanently lit solid color dots.

One suggested way to fix is by playing that flashing red green blue video for hours. The other method was to rub the screen. rubbing didn't work so i tried the video. when i checked after an hour THE 7 PIXELS WERE FIXED.

So lesson is if you have dead pixels do try those things you might get results. And also MY MONITOR DOESN'T HAVE THIS DEFECT ANYMORE.
                            Just a little testimony for this guy...I had 2 "stuck" pixels on my psp when I got it.
                            Ran that little video in a loop for 3 hrs.has been fine for a year now.
                            here are a few things you can do as well.... http://www.wikihow.com/Fix-a-Stuck-P...an-LCD-Monitor
                            And id be all over this if i had the dang $$!!!!
                            You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

Comment

Working...
                            X