Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• australia, this ones for you.

ok heres what i have to get rid of:

pentium 2 cpu - (333 or 350 mhz i think)

motherboard for above cpu

tnt 2 video card w/ tv out

2 old video cards, (2mb i think)

sound blaster AWE 64 (gives good sound but is not pci, its go in one of the long black slots, forget their name but newer computers dont have them)

web remote (corded version and serial)

pentium 1 MMX cpu (200mhz)

amd k6 cpu (200mhz)

2 motherboards for above cpu's (not sure if these still work)

1 microsoft scroll mouse (serial)

the lcd from inside a madcatz psone screen(this does not have a video input, also the inverter was disconnected and used for a short time on another screen, the inverter still works but needs to be reconnected. someone on this forum has hacked this screen to work with a tv out video card, ill try to find a name and some info on how, but the screen is 5 inch, it has no casing and the speakers have been removed. ive play playstation on it and it looks quite good.

some info on how to connect:

http://www.gamesx.com/avpinouts/psxav.htm

ok i think thats all, i would like to sell as a whole if possible or trade for a dc-dc psu.

but if not post an offer for what you want.

but priority goes to anyone with a dc-dc psu

kardas
    http://austmp3car.tk

Re: australia, this ones for you.

Originally posted by kardas
    sound blaster AWE 64 (gives good sound but is not pci, its go in one of the long black slots, forget their name but newer computers dont have them)
    ISA slot...

im not in aus... but i read it anyway

~Mike
    Single Member of the "1000 Post and No MP3 Car" Club
    PROJECT ON INDEFINATE HOLD... BOUGHT A HOUSE
    2000 Cavalier Z24 [###-------] Only 30% Done ... Still

Comment

Re: Re: australia, this ones for you.

hrm.... maybe time for a buy/swap/sell section on austmp3car?

/me goes off to think.....
      Project - GAME OVER :(

Comment

is the tnt vid card pci or agp??? i need a pci version......
        Volvo V40 Phase 2 2002. T4 turbo upgrade.... currently no mp3 or carputer..... researching options

Comment

its agp sorry, tnt2 w/ tv out cards are hard to find pci, but i saw a cheap brand tvout card at a swap meet, it was like $45 i think, pci too

kardas

Comment

no one? oh well what can ya do

i think a buy/swap/sell section would be great, how many hits is that site getting?

anyway all the stuff is still up for grabs

kardas

Comment

how much do you want for the screen?

Comment

i dont know, about $70 i guess, it does need abit done to it, but if your capible with electronics there should be no problems.

kardas

Comment

Here are the things I am interested in, lol (just about everything) I have a half built sproggy, but don't really want to swap that as you may not have the skills to get it to work, or, it might just not work. Also, what part of australia are you from? I am REALLY sick of paying postage.. lol.. The sproggy (If you and I are both willing to swap is missing a few diodes that I couldn;t easily get in SA, It'll also need the heatsink attached, and the input/output wires connected... also (lots of alsos) I cut off the powergood part as I was intending on mounting teh supply in a standard AT powersupply case, and it wouldn;t fit with that part on there, but it can be connected with wires... originally I was intending on putting the supply in an OLD MAC powersupply case, but decided against it. if you car making a custom case, perhaps you could do this... well, anyway, give me a quote on teh parts, or something.......

2 old video cards, (2mb i think)

web remote (corded version and serial)

pentium 1 MMX cpu (200mhz)

amd k6 cpu (200mhz)

2 motherboards for above cpu's (not sure if these still work)

1 microsoft scroll mouse (serial)
                  2 week temp ban (spam and complaining about deleted posts)
                  register another account and you're gone for good.

Comment

im in geelong. i do have the skill to build my own but not the time, plus i cant be bothered to search out parts, (god knows ive done enough of that to get my tft to work)

and for what you listed, which was everything but the screen, id say about $100 the lot

kardas

Comment

Well, I have news, I now have the requires diodes to finish teh supply, so, now the question is, do you wanna swap?? If so, how do you want the supply?? cased in the mac PS case? just the assembled board? do you want the power connectors.. also, do you want AT, or 1/2 ATX??? hmm, so many questions.. lol

Comment

ok i want

let me know a price unless your gonna take it skinny

i would be able to pick em up prolly next weekend

cherers
                        pcman

Comment

well, I am willing to swap, if you want.. perhaps I will post some more details.. (not sure what other details there is, but I will try.. lol

Well, if you want the powersupply in teh case, (or even if you don't, I will still mount it in it) the dimensions are about...
                          20 X 5.5 X 3.5cm hopefully I can get it to fit.. the main filter caps will need to be replaced, (by me) as they are too tall, but appart from that... yeah.. would look quite good in a custom Plexi case...

And, some pictures of that case.. lol

No, the powersupply isn't in the case, we are just PRETENDING it is.. :P

Comment

what do you mean by 1/2 ATX?

i would only consider a swap if this power supply was fully assembled & working, cased and enought juice to power a c3 800mhz, via epia board, with hard drive, pci tv tuner card, irman, tft, tft inverter, touch screen controller and a laptop slot dvd drive. other wise i will just buy a 200Watt supply from the states.

otherwise pcman_cortina, i guess about $70 for them, they were the 3 i was expecting to sell, and if i sold any of the other stuff bonus. i payed like $160 for the tnt2 a while back. actually the 3 things you are interested in were the basis for my player, but i have since change direction.

im now looking at whats stated above, the tft is a 12bit dennisk 8.4inch touch screen using allen rubles controller

kardas

Comment

is the lcd still avalible?
                              95 mitsubishi Magna

MK2 <+++++++-->80% (On Hold for MK3)
                              MK3 <----------->5% (Obtaining Parts)

pentium II 233, sproggy 2.7 ATX ps, 10 in Active Matrix VGA LCD, Custom keyboard, 802.11b Networking , Creative Remote, Relay Control

Comment

Working...
                              X