Fs: Notebook Cooler Fan With Built In 4 Port Usb Hub

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs: Notebook Cooler Fan With Built In 4 Port Usb Hub

Bought this for my laptop but it died before i finished my carputer setup. Going with a custom built rig now so wont be needing a laptop cooler Used for maybe 10 mins runtime.

Asking $20 shipped vis USPS PRIORITY.

This is a compact laptop cooling pad, with two functions (Cooler and Hub) combined. There are two powerful and quite fans of size 70 x 70 x 15 mm built in which absolutely helps to dissipate the heat-air away from the laptop to cool the overall system down.
    Besides its cooling function, the unique cooling pad has a built in USB 2.0 4 port HUB. It can be easily expanded into four more high speed USB ports (480Mbps) to your laptop. The USB hubs can be used with most low-power USB peripheries, such as USB mouse, USB keyboard, USB web camera, and USB sound card.

Product Features
    # Slim and smart design of the cooling pad system with two large, high performance, and extra quiet built-in fans that dissipate hot air away.
    # Built-in 4- Port USB 2.0 Hub to expand your USB usage on your laptop.
    # Uniquet design, Foldable floor so that the smaller size, convenient,and comfortable to carry.
    # Ergonomic designed angle for easy typing.
    # Extremely heavey-duty construction of the cooling pad to afford any weight or pressure put-on.
    # Power management feature (on/off button to turn off fan).
    # Fans and hub can operate independently.
    # No adapter necessary,powered by USB power.
    # Ergonomic designed angle for easy typing.
    # Compatible with All laptops/notebooks.

Specification
    # Device Type: 3 Fans USB Cooler Pad.
    # Interface Type: USB.
    # Air Flow: 28 CFM.
    # Speed: 1500 RPM.
    # Noise: 25 dBA.
    # Voltage: 5 V.
    # Power: <=0.9 W.
    # Rated Current: 180 mA.
    # Fan: 2 PCS 70 x 70 x 15 mm.
    # Dimension: 11.8" x 6.1" x 0.7" (300 x 155 x 20 mm) / Max size: 11.8" x 10" x 0.7" (300 x 255 x 20 mm) .
    # Weight: 19.4 oz (551 g).
    # Color: white.

Working...
X