Lilliput 619 Parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lilliput 619 Parts

I am selling bits and pieces of my old Lilliput 619 due to the fact that I blew the main board. I bought a new screen so the rest of this is just going to be thrown away else wise.

1. I have the TS and TS controller. I will sell together or seperately.
    TS by itself....$35 + shipping, control by itself....$35 + shipping, together....$60 + shipping

controller is sold.
    Touch screen still available

2. I have the actual LCD screen. I am not sure what this goes for so I will just put it up for 50 + shipping.

sold

3. I also have a 619 case that has a bit of bondo and glue on it, but is full none the less. Will sell for 5 + shipping cost.

4. Additional Item
    I have the vga/ usb cable to the 619 available for 15 shipped if you want it.

All prices are just what i thought, any reasonable offer will be accepted
    Cant code cause I dont know how, but give me the paint bucket and my eraser and have at you!

You got PM
    Compaq Evo D510 e-PC - P4 2.0 - 512M RAM - 120G 3.5 HD - 7" Xenarc 700TSV - DSATX fitted nicely inside the PC case

Comment

PM received, got payment, shipped.
      Cant code cause I dont know how, but give me the paint bucket and my eraser and have at you!

Comment

Got the TS controller. Thanks. But I wish you would at least put some crumbled paper inside the box with it to keep it from bouncing around. No static bag, no bubble wrap, nothing. I think you could have done a much better job for an $8 shipping charge. I will test the controller as soon as I get the chance but that may not be till next weekend.
        Compaq Evo D510 e-PC - P4 2.0 - 512M RAM - 120G 3.5 HD - 7" Xenarc 700TSV - DSATX fitted nicely inside the PC case

Comment

Sorry I didnt know it was going to be so cheap to ship it, if you would like the 4 dollars i will pay pall it to you immediately. If it does not work I will refund your money in full.

Comment

No need to refund the $4. We can make a deal on the next item I buy from you! On the controller, I will be happy as long as it works. Thanks for the fast shipping and fast response.

Comment

would you happen to have the ribbon cable and the pushdown thing for it??

Comment

the what?

Comment

Still got the touchscreen. its got a few minor imperfections, but nothing that will hinder its use i dont believe. 20 bucks shipped to your door in the US.

Comment

prices updated

Comment

Working...
                    X