Brand new Lilliput VgA monitor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new Lilliput VgA monitor

Like the title say I am selling a brand new unopen box Lilliput 7" Touch screen LCD VGA CAR PC MONITOR (2006 version). Looking for 200.00 shipped as I paid 240.00 for it a few months back. Thanks for looking and good luck all..

dibs...YGPM

Comment

monitor

Is this sold?
      2006 Mini S Convertible
      Woodbridge, VA

Comment

not yet

Comment

that's kind of surprising, isn't it? Or does no one want Lilliputs?

At any rate, my touch screen seems to have stopped working and I may (or may not) need a new one. All else works fine but the touch screen stopped for some reason. As soon as I figure that out I'll get back to you one way or the other, ok?

$200 is your final price?

Thanks, Don
          2006 Mini S Convertible
          Woodbridge, VA

Comment

You can get one like that brand new (2006 model with buttons on right side EBY701) on ebay for about the same price or less (190-200)shipped from US seller and 1 year warranty (not really mater once you crack open the case).
            2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
            89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
            Y2K Accord Dell GX150
            RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
            EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Comment

don.davis and MatrixPC

Tell me whichever route you decide, and yes it is 200 firm although you can buy the same monitor for 200 or less on ebay. The reason I am selling this for 200 is because I gotta make up for the loss that I'd paid 240 for it a few months ago, this is the 2006 model with the buttons on the right side (EBY701). 200.00 is firm if anyone is interested I am in no rush to sell it.

Comment

nobody want this? still up for sale.

Comment

who would pay more for something they can get for less on ebay, that just dosnt make any sense.
                  Cant code cause I dont know how, but give me the paint bucket and my eraser and have at you!

Comment

Originally posted by MatrixPC View Post
                    You can get one like that brand new (2006 model with buttons on right side EBY701) on ebay for about the same price or less (190-200)shipped from US seller and 1 year warranty (not really mater once you crack open the case).
                    WHy is there allways a jackass combing the classifieds only to point out something like this. The guy is taking a $40.00 hit on this.
                    New Age Garmin - Skin for RR
                    New Age Slider - RR SKin In Progress
                    "It's called CODE because I don't want you to know"

Comment

Because there smart @&% know it alls. This is not price match you don't like his price ! then keep it movin, if your not even tryin to buy then your thread craping . that makes you a hater ! NO TWO SIDES ABOUT IT
                      Underconstruction for 2007 !!!!

Comment

how much less can you get it off of ebay peppsibobby? This is the 2006 models with the buttons on the side, 200.00 is pretty even with the prices on ebay (i've been checking with ebay the last few weeks and I dont think 200.00 is overpricing at all) the lowest price i've seen on ebay is 180.00 and its form Hong Kong which will probaly takes about at least 2-3 weeks to get to the US. If any of you guys dont like my price, you can always throw me an offer (in the beginning of my post, I said looking for 200.00, which means im open to work out with my price), please dont be rude and thread crapping, Im already losing money as it is. Why would I go any lower? This a brand new unopen box monitor. With all this said and done, anybody want this? if not oh well, its not the end of the world, afterall, this is a classified forum.

Comment

woops. I didnt mean to post that here, i appologize. That meant to go into another forum. I Had both windows open. I appologize and remove my statement.
                          Cant code cause I dont know how, but give me the paint bucket and my eraser and have at you!

Comment

bump it up

Comment

Working...
                            X