Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

selling my barely used xenarc 700tsv(usb)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selling my barely used xenarc 700tsv(usb)

Im looking to sell my xenarc 700tsv with usb touchscreen. Its in A+++ condition except it doesent have a holder which is goin for $10...
    no scratches no dead pixels works great!!!!!!!
    Looking to get $275 plus shipping
    pick up is also available located in lyndhurst, NJ

Also selling my audiovox dvd player only 2 weeks old trying to get $100 shipped.

(will post pics tonight)
    Attached Files

Originally posted by tsubasa55 View Post
    Im looking to sell my xenarc 700tsv with usb touchscreen. Its in A+++ condition except it doesent have a holder which is goin for $10...
    no scratches no dead pixels works great!!!!!!!
    Looking to get $275 plus shipping
    pick up is also available located in lyndhurst, NJ

Also selling my audiovox dvd player only 2 weeks old trying to get $100 shipped.

(will post pics tonight)
    very interessted in the screen. PM your best price shipped to cali

Comment

it would be $290 if im not mistaken about shipping

Comment

Just an FYI. This seller will only accept cashier's check or money order. Form your own opinion, but it sounds to me like a bad product or someone wanting to vanish with your money.

3 Total posts doesn't earn *MY* trust.

Comment

hmm i think my friend willy here someone darn important so we need to earn "his" trust!!!!!!!! whatevrr
          I WILL TAKE PAYPAL , MONEY ORDER , CASHIERS CHECK, or if you know any other way i m willing to work with you.....
          (im just trying to sell the stuff i dont need anymore...i just dont have time to play games here)

Comment

Originally posted by tsubasa55
            Originally posted by WoLLy
            I'm very interested. You mentioned no holder, what's a holder? How soon can you ship, and can you ship USPS to a post office box? I don't like electronics going to my house, I don't live in the best neighborhood.

I'd be willing to send 250 shipped via paypal once I find out the answer to my questions, provided you're willing to take my offer.

-dan
            $275 shipped best i can do for you...(i dont take paypal right now only money order or cashiers check)
            as holder i meant the monitor stand....i can ship it as soon as i receive the check...i dont know if i can send the package to a PO box but ill find out and let you know...thanx

That's the response to my PM. That's all I know. Most scammers are the ones that want to avoid paypal, it seems. Just trying to remind people that you can get hosed when buying from a person.

Anyways, New jersey residents have a reputation for being polite, upstanding inidividuals anyways, right?

Comment

Originally posted by WoLLy View Post
              That's the response to my PM. That's all I know. Most scammers are the ones that want to avoid paypal, it seems. Just trying to remind people that you can get hosed when buying from a person.

Anyways, New jersey residents have a reputation for being polite, upstanding inidividuals anyways, right?
              stop trolling. seriously.

let the buyer beware, youve said it, move on.
              (All done)
              iPad Mini 128GB, RF 600.5 amp, JL12W0V2, 8 Infinity Components

Comment

Last offer for the xenarc monitor $275 shipped !!!!

Comment

Does this monitor match up with lilliput bezels (actually just the mounts) The USB controller on mine just **** the bed...

Comment

not sure but i dont think it will?

Comment

Working...
                    X