Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double post auto merge?

This feature/problem driving me NUT
    I make 2 separate posts in the thread. When I save the 2nd posts, it was auto merge to the first post. I was like

then =>
    and then

I wonder, what is the purpose. If it was for double post then yeah, but this was intentionally separate the post. That is the first time I run into it.
    2004 Matrix XR A7N8X-VM/400 AMD XP-M 2500+, DS-ATX
    89 Supra Turbo P3 [email protected]/Abit BE6 II, Alpine M-BUS Car2PC.
    Y2K Accord Dell GX150
    RoadRunner is the best FE PERIOD
    EmoRebellion is a SCAMMER

Originally posted by MatrixPC View Post
    This feature/problem driving me NUT
    I make 2 separate posts in the thread. When I save the 2nd posts, it was auto merge to the first post. I was like

then =>
    and then

I wonder, what is the purpose. If it was for double post then yeah, but this was intentionally separate the post. That is the first time I run into it.
    You need to post 15 images in 1 post , then it wont automerge the next post.

Comment

Check in here more often...

It was done a while back.

And if you post 15 posts in one image just to bypass it, you need to find something better to do with your time.

It's set on a 60 minute interval. If you post within 60 minutes and you're the last poster in the thread, it will merge the posts.

Why would you need to double post anyways? It keep the flowof the thread moving and it doesn't encourage post whoring.
      Jan Bennett
      FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

hey, I just did 2 posts like 10 minutes apart & they didn't automerge? what happened? & no, I have no 15 invisable images in the post either

it was in this thread
        MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

Working...
        X