Classifieds?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classifieds?

Was this section taken down because I don't see the link for it anymore up on the navigation bar?

So do you actually bother to look for an answer, or do you always rely on everyone else to give you the answers?

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/sugg...d-section.html
    Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
    How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

thanks for your reply, but I actually knew about that and thats not what I was referring to.

I was refering to the new module added VBClassifieds. I don't actually see a link on my toolbar for it anymore. It was just there 2 days ago and now its gone.

Comment

Originally posted by IceZero View Post
        thanks for your reply, but I actually knew about that and thats not what I was referring to............I was refering to the new module added VBClassifieds. I don't actually see a link on my toolbar for it anymore. It was just there 2 days ago and now its gone.
        Hey IceZero,

DarquePervert has indeed directed you toward the answer you're after. If you re-read RedGTViVR6's first post in the link provided, you'll find:

Originally posted by RedGTiVR6 View Post
        .......After a week or so, I will be removing the vBClassifieds link from the navbar and pointing the link to the classified forum to this new system. Once this has happened, the transition to the new system will be complete.....
        Looks like this is now happening - if you look at the bottom of the main forum, you'll see both the new "Classifieds" section, and the old "Classified Archive" section.

Cheers,

Long.1
        Worklog: 2006 Ford Territory Ghia (Melbourne, Australia)
        Mounting Components in Custom Carputer Box
        Attention Aussie's - Say G'day Here

Comment

thread moved...
          Jan Bennett
          FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Working...
          X