Sticky Threads...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticky Threads...

We mentioned them a little while ago...but none of the moderators said anything if I recall correctly.

I would like to make a list on my website of all sorts of usefull software that people are using, but its a pain in the neck searching the forums for them and figuring out what they do. A sticky thread with posts containing software name, OS compatibility, and a brief summary would be nice. I know that we all have some really cool software that we've stumbled upon and havent posted it...share the wealth!

There are a ton of other threads that Im sure would be helpful to us all. Searching is becoming harder and harder with the large number of posts to search. Is there a reason for no sticky threads? How can we get some going?

PoBoy
    I'm a ghost...email me if you have any questions on my old setup

My way outdated website: http://www.poboytech.net

FYI: I sold my 96 4Runner and bought a 1985

Re: Sticky Threads...

Originally posted by PoBoy
    I would like to make a list on my website of all sorts of usefull software that people are using, but its a pain in the neck searching the forums for them and figuring out what they do.
    Go for it, we'll get something going.

Do you think maybe another forum where they can be archived or something? There is a lot of good information here but it's scattered all over the place so I'm open to ideas to get the information easier to find.

Comment

Working...
    X