Problem with new classifieds?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with new classifieds?

Is anyone else have trouble submitting new ads in the classifieds? As far as I know, I have no personal restrictions and my ads have been inline with the forum rules. Is something wrong with them?
    Audio: 4 * Rainbow Audio Germs + Infinity Basslink / Case: iStarUSA S3 / CPU: C2D P8700 / MB: Jetway NC64-LF / SC: ASUS Xonar Essence STX / RAM: Crucial 2x1GB 1066MHz / HD: MTRON 2.5" 30GB / DVD: Panasonic UJ-815B / PSU: Opus 180w / LCD: Xenarc 700TSV

Please test this again.

I updated to the newest version earlier today.

What error are you getting, if any?

EDIT: should be fixed now, left out the main user group on the settings of which groups to allow.

so sorry for any trouble it caused.
    Jan Bennett
    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

I also cannot access the classifieds.

I am not a spammer. I am here lurking to learn and eventually pick up components or get lucky and buy a system. I feel I should be able to read the classified ads. Just because I lurk and read doesn't mean I am a spammer.

Comment

Many thanks - I appreciate it! I love the new classified’s format.
        Audio: 4 * Rainbow Audio Germs + Infinity Basslink / Case: iStarUSA S3 / CPU: C2D P8700 / MB: Jetway NC64-LF / SC: ASUS Xonar Essence STX / RAM: Crucial 2x1GB 1066MHz / HD: MTRON 2.5" 30GB / DVD: Panasonic UJ-815B / PSU: Opus 180w / LCD: Xenarc 700TSV

Comment

Originally posted by WiCKeD 5.9L View Post
          Many thanks - I appreciate it! I love the new classified’s format.
          No - thank you! I do appreciate the feedback.
          Jan Bennett
          FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Working...
          X