Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today

I made some changes today to work in a forum for GPS. Take a look around and let me know what you think.

I’m about to nuke the Commerical Hardware Discussion forum after I move all of the posts. It got very few posts and most of them shouldn’t have really been in there in the first place.

Re: Today

Originally posted by ZipLock
    I made some changes today to work in a forum for GPS. Take a look around and let me know what you think.
    I thought there was a barrier missing between software and hardware, but I didn't think bout it or look close enough to notice the change until I read this thread. I like the change, there should be more GPS questions than "commercial hardware" which mostly got posts about headunits and the newest big business idea of a car MP3 or computer system.
    Change is good, as long as its not a drastic change and since I didn't even notice at first, it must be little enough.

-Josh
    Josh Karger
    By reading this post you agree to overlook all grammatical, spelling, and typographical errors! ;)

Comment

So when is the main website page, www.mp3car.com, going to get some updating? Need some help with it?
      24 y/o w/ Silver/Red
      2000 Honda S2000

http://www.squeezer.net

Comment

Originally posted by Squeezer
        So when is the main website page, www.mp3car.com, going to get some updating? Need some help with it?
        Here, Here...
        Aura MR62 (F and R)
        My Current MP3s
        IamDefiler.com

Comment

Working...
        X