Forum Updated

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Updated

The forum has been updated to the newest version of vBulletin (3.6.8).

After having to manually edit 38 templates, all appears to be good. However, with the number of manual edits that I needed to do, I probably missed something.

Please let me know if you find anything missing.
    Jan Bennett
    FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

posting bugs in the streetdeck forums.. doesnt use the correct form
    Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

I saw that, it might be an issue where that mod doesn't play well with the newest update until the developer fixes it. I've reported it to the developer already, we'll see if he can come up with a fix. Until then, just copy from another bug report for the information.
      Jan Bennett

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

ok - well - this is fixed now. I inadvertantly overwrote the code while editing the templates...

Jan Bennett

Comment

Trying to post a bug report but...

... the usual format seems to be gone? (where you have several fields to fill out). I hit New Thread and I just get a regular Thread window.
          My Grandma & Her Friends on Their Spring Vacation

Comment

Ditto!

Comment

this shouldn't be a problem any more...thread merged btw.
              Jan Bennett

Comment

I'm having issues with Firefox 2.0.0.5 (OS X build if it matters) on this forum. I can only see the first post of any thread. Its also distorted with a large empty box before the first post. I've attached a screenshot and some firebug output to help you diagnose.

By the way, the upload attachment feature doesn't seem to work in Safari 2.0.4. It just hangs when you click upload. I've tried it a few times today with no luck and had to resort to IE.
                Attached Files
                -TJ
                Smart Playlists Plugin for RoadRunner
                CarPC - 05 Acura TL Navi (pics soon)
                Retired CarPC - 03 Infiniti Qx4

Comment

Unfortunately, I no longer have a Mac. I'll see if I can find someone with a Mac to help me get the information I need to pass this along to the vBulletin developers for trouble shooting.
                  Jan Bennett

Comment

i am using 2.0.0.6 on osx and it works fine for me. maybe you have some weird cookie settings.

Comment

Originally posted by tejesh83 View Post
                      I'm having issues with Firefox 2.0.0.5 (OS X build if it matters) on this forum.
                      Can you update to the latest release of Firefox?
                      Jan Bennett

Comment

Thanks!

I updated to the latest version and also had to clear my cache & cookies to get it working again.
                        -TJ
                        Smart Playlists Plugin for RoadRunner
                        CarPC - 05 Acura TL Navi (pics soon)
                        Retired CarPC - 03 Infiniti Qx4

Comment

Tools missing from the editor

I have noticed that half of the text formatting is missing when I post a message. I am missing the Font selector, size, ability to change the color of the fonts and such.

Talking with Liquid Smoke tonight, he has these options available when he makes a post.

We are both using the WYSIWYG advanced editor, as well as the same theme... Kirch or something like that

As you can see, there are seperators on the first line of the toolbar, but the tools are missing.
                          Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Attached you'll find screen shots of IE7 and FF on my machine.
                            Attached Files
                            Jan Bennett

Comment

Working...
                            X