X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to post to classifieds forum

Hello,
    I'm attempting to post an add inquiring about local carputer consulting to the classifieds forum and am getting the message:

"CRH, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "

I have created a user account and have checked my CP settings. I have not posted prior to this attempt. Any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks, CRH
    CRH

Measures have been taken to prevent trollers from accessing the classifieds. This goes back to the intention of the classifieds on this forum: As a means for active users to buy, sell, and trade their goods. The intention of the classifieds is not to have members register on these forums for the sole purpose of accessing the classifieds.

they basically want you to post somewhere else first and be a active member of the forum to make sure we dont really get a lot of spam posts

I got the top from this forum rules in the classifieds: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/clas...uncements.html
    Pentium 4m 1.5GHz|MB896|Roadie Extreme|XM-Direct|Rikaline 6010|T-View 7"|Streetdeck|160gb Western Digital|1Gb DDR2-533 Ram

Comment

Thanks. I suspected that. Appreciated.
      CRH

Comment

Working...
      X