Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please use this forum to comment on the good and the bad of the Mp3Car Forums.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please use this forum to comment on the good and the bad of the Mp3Car Forums.

Mp3Car would like to know if we can improve the Mp3Car Forums in anyway, or if there is something the needs to be fixed. We look forward to hearing whatever you have to say.

thanks
    Suggestions or Comments on the forums? Post here.

mp3Car store order questions or products that you would like to sell on the store? Email store @ mp3car.com

Feel free to pm me if you:
    • Have a general comment on mp3Car's products or services
    • Have a product you would like to have tested by the mp3Car community
    • Have a file you would like mp3Car to host
    • Have a cool idea that would improve the forums

Uhh, have you guys paid attention at all to this thread? http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/stre...idiculous.html

Seems that maybe helping people with their problems or informing them about support for a product they bought would be a nice start. Since mp3car phone support seems to be all but lost, this forum is the only avenue they have.

EDIT: Even just a "No news yet, sorry guys" post would be better than leaving it silent. An informed consumer, no matter how little/useless the information is, feels a lot better about a company/product than a consumer with no informative input. Takind 2 minutes out of someones busy schedule just to reassure the public that you guys are still here and are still going to take care of things, though it may take a little time while the business rearranges. Something.
    Tidder

Try RevFE
    The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

Originally posted by armine View Post
      Mp3Car would like to know if we can improve the Mp3Car Forums in anyway, or if there is something the needs to be fixed. We look forward to hearing whatever you have to say.

thanks
      How about supporting the products you sell?
      http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...06-vw-gti.html

Snowperformance.net
      vwvortex.com

Comment

While I agree with the sentiments of Tidder & Autockr989, none of those suggestions have to do with the forums.

Here's an idea...
        Instead of creating this new forum (which someone did pretty recently), why not make use of the Suggestions/Comments forum that's been there for years?
        http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/suggestions-comments/

Why reinvent the wheel?
        Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
        How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by DarquePervert View Post
          While I agree with the sentiments of Tidder & Autockr989, none of those suggestions have to do with the forums.
          Well, except that, the StreetDeck Support page still refers people to the StreetDeck subforums on MP3Car for support, so they actually do have valid points.

I know you agree with the sentiments of the majority of the SD users, DP, I'm just pointing out that despite all these issues, they still haven't fixed that page to indicate that SD is currently an UNsupported product, that is still being sold by MP3Car
          2005 Infiniti G35 6MT Coupe Black/Black
          Core Duo CarPC
          CarDomain page

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
            You want them to move the streetd!ck forum here
            heh! No, I want them to support it. But if they don't support it, I do support truth in advertising, and moving the SD forum to the "No-Longer_Supported" forum is more than fair, and more than true.
            2005 Infiniti G35 6MT Coupe Black/Black
            Core Duo CarPC
            CarDomain page

Comment

Oh yeah, one other thing... what happened to my forum Birthday email?
              Tidder

Try RevFE
              The best resurrected frontend I've ever used, period.

I Wish I could ban people

Comment

Originally posted by Caelric View Post
                Well, except that, the StreetDeck Support page still refers people to the StreetDeck subforums on MP3Car for support, so they actually do have valid points.
                The fact that SD has no mens of supporting the user base by any means (phone, email, forums, smoke signals, cans & string) doesn't have any bearing on the forums

I know you agree with the sentiments of the majority of the SD users, DP, I'm just pointing out that despite all these issues, they still haven't fixed that page to indicate that SD is currently an UNsupported product, that is still being sold by MP3Car
                Yes, changing the support page for SD to be more honest would keep users from looking to the forums for assistance they won't receive, but that's about it. And even if they do get a system of user supprot in place, what bearing does that have on the forums?

Maybe I'm still in this mentality of keeping the business interests & the hobbyists' interests separate. Shame on me for thinking this way.

Heather asked about what can me done to improve the forums, and I don't see any way that fixing mp3car's business problems will achieve that goal.

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
                You want them to move the streetd!ck forum here
                Oooooooh! Burn!
                Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
                How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by Caelric View Post
                  heh! No, I want them to support it. But if they don't support it, I do support truth in advertising, and moving the SD forum to the "No-Longer_Supported" forum is more than fair, and more than true.

That is the most valid point yet.
                  http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...06-vw-gti.html

Snowperformance.net
                  vwvortex.com

Comment

Talk about a pandoras box......

Forum suggestions..... seprate the conmercial aspect from the forum its self - allow other suppliers to advertise here and let others post about them with out been moderated.

I wont go over the SD issue but its clear that you 'the mp3car business part' have some serious CS issues there.

If you want any other comments please refer to the mods sections where I was spoken about at length after saying the wrong thing and where you will find links to the posts on my previous seperation 'suggestions'.

Other than that whats this sposed to be for then ? At least the mods know goes where......

Terran
                    My Project Site

Comment

Working...
                    X