This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CarPC specs (is it working)

I can not seem to enter CarPC Specs. In the CP I can get to the page to edit but no form exists. Well the form does but there are no inputs, just buttons to submit. I tested in IE7 and Firefox 2. Is this just me or is there a problem with the forum?

same for me in IE8 and FF3
    The Car 2005 Scion xB

The Truck 2004 GMC Canyon

Comment

I'll report it. They just switched over to a new update. It's probably broken.
      Originally posted by ghettocruzer
      I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
      Want to:
      -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
      -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

I'm glad it is not just me, yet saddened that it is not.

Comment

We are taking a look at this, with the update there should be a few kinks to work out in the forums. No worries, it will be working soon.

Heather
          Suggestions or Comments on the forums? Post here.

mp3Car store order questions or products that you would like to sell on the store? Email store @ mp3car.com

Feel free to pm me if you:
          • Have a general comment on mp3Car's products or services
          • Have a product you would like to have tested by the mp3Car community
          • Have a file you would like mp3Car to host
          • Have a cool idea that would improve the forums

Comment

This problem is caused by the plugin "Wired1's Extra Profile Field Page". The author of the plugin is working on making it work in vbulletin 3.7.

When that gets fixed, we will update the plugin here.

Comment

This should be working now. I'm closing this thread. If you get additional problems, please report them.
              Originally posted by ghettocruzer
              I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
              Want to:
              -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
              -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Working...
              X