This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• win $250 Cash - mp3Car Logo Contest July 2009

mp3Car needs an updated logo - we would like submissions from forum members as well as some local graphic designers that we are working with. Submit a new logo design using mp3Car (.com maybe) and be prepared to give mp3Car the vector image and if your logo is selected by the mp3Car Staff you will win $250.00.

Guidelines: the logo must incorporate mp3Car and maybe .com. You can change everything else though - color scheme, font, shading, EVERYTHING! Maybe it is time to get rid of the equalizer and replace it with something else? maybe we would do better with a different color scheme? Post a large image for all to see in format supported here. (But we will need a vector if we select yours.)

Before you post publicly, please pm the design to me, so that I can keep track of who designed what before it goes out into the public. Thanks for your submissions and ideas.

If anyone has an idea and not a design - feel free to post it and maybe someone will use it.
    Suggestions or Comments on the forums? Post here.

mp3Car store order questions or products that you would like to sell on the store? Email store @ mp3car.com

Feel free to pm me if you:
    • Have a general comment on mp3Car's products or services
    • Have a product you would like to have tested by the mp3Car community
    • Have a file you would like mp3Car to host
    • Have a cool idea that would improve the forums

hoping that this isnt to untoward i recently came across your competition on google and was hoping i could enter an entry.

Im learning about graphic and web design and just wanted the challenge really.

I hope it pleases you- maybe even win. nah .

But thanks in advance for letting me enter though even not a regular poster on your site - all experience helps.

Comment

Here is mine, source is vector.
      Attached Files
      Build Things, it keeps your brain busy.

AutoPC v1 (Retired) - AutoPC v2 (in progress) - www.shocknet.us

Comment

thanks guys

Does anyone else have a new logo idea? It would be great if somehow it included computers.
        Suggestions or Comments on the forums? Post here.

mp3Car store order questions or products that you would like to sell on the store? Email store @ mp3car.com

Feel free to pm me if you:
        • Have a general comment on mp3Car's products or services
        • Have a product you would like to have tested by the mp3Car community
        • Have a file you would like mp3Car to host
        • Have a cool idea that would improve the forums

Comment

Was just toying around with a blue concept I saw in the mod forum, and then someone mentioned an aluminum texture of some sort..... This was the result:
          (No little graphic to the left, just an idea for the fonts more than anything)

Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by blk02si View Post
            Here is mine, source is vector.
            Hey.... that where supposed to be my contribute!!!
            Atleast you now got a voter!

Comment

my design
              Feed back required to improve designs

Comment

Comment

two more

Comment

i just think the logo needs an update, not an overhaul. here's my concept amoung many

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.p...gmu5wm&thumb=4

Comment

Originally posted by 2poor4mods View Post
                      i just think the logo needs an update, not an overhaul. here's my concept amoung many

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.p...gmu5wm&thumb=4

i tend to agree with this, i don't think the logo that we have now is all that bad, but maybe just needs something to try to help people realize that this a car computer website, and not a digital music website.

something like "mobilizing computers since..."

hopefully you get the idea...

my other idea(i am really not that good with photoshop) would be to have computer parts 'flying' out of the middle of the logo.
                      My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
                      "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
                      carpc undecided

Comment

2poorformods: I like the look of the 3D logo! I would love to see it in another color than the orange
                        Front End of Choice: Ride Runner (Is there anything else??? ) & Powered by the DFX5.1 Skin Available in the Mobile App Mart

My Fiero Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by soundman98 View Post
                          i tend to agree with this, i don't think the logo that we have now is all that bad, but maybe just needs something to try to help people realize that this a car computer website, and not a digital music website.

something like "mobilizing computers since..."

hopefully you get the idea...

my other idea(i am really not that good with photoshop) would be to have computer parts 'flying' out of the middle of the logo.
                          Tru dat.

Many of the designs are over-complex, and just not simple enough for items like the vinyl stickers.
                          Play with it, 'til it's broke.

Comment

when is the contest ending?

Comment

Yeah, when is the contest ending? If it's not too late, I'll work on it this weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X