Firefox lists mp3car as attack page!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox lists mp3car as attack page!

as stated in the title, firefox is telling my that mp3 car has been reported..

so i am forced to use ie..

as i am typing this, i noticed that the wrap tags(youtube,url, and wiki)are not displaying icons... not sure if it is related.
    My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
    "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
    carpc undecided

This is happening to me as well. I cleared my history and cookies, but no luck.

Comment

Same here, OUCH!

Comment

Attempt #2 (**)

Ditto...

Firefox - Tools - Options - Security - Uncheck "Block Reported Attack Sites".
        (No restart needed; do before posting on mp3car.)

Unfortunately I found out "ignore this warning..." no longer fully overrides.... I lost my reply to hardware-development/143570-diy-self-powered-usb-hub-possible-new-post. Grrr!

(Thanks again ImageShack.us & izu!)

** I got to ... Uncheck "Blo... when my PC cut out. Twice. (Mains failure; no UPS).

Conclusion - mp3car is attacking. It must be using one of those zappers I was told of years ago.... (quoting someone else) "This bloke can send a 240V zap from Australia to USA... it's true - I've seen it!". I'm unsure if it was using a satellite link or optic fibre, though is was so long ago it might have been coax. LOL!

Comment

Google is reporting the same
          Matrix switch and DXFskin

2009 Smart Car
          Zotec 775 LGA
          65W Quad 8GB ram - 120GB SSD, 500GB hd
          Asusu Xonar Essence
          5 camera, video matrix switch, 2x 2140 Carnetix PSU
          8" Samsung, 7" Lilliput, USB to 4port serial

Comment

same with chrome but at least i can ignore it.
            English is not my first language so if I say something weird just say it to me and i try to be clearer :) :)

Comment

I'm getting the same in Chrome. THink this happened once before couple years ago.

Comment

*Noted. Looking into it.

Comment

Why mp3car.com Site It's Been Flagged As "Attach Page"

I know that probably this is not the best section for this post but I wasn't sure where to place it on.
                  I wonder if the site has been compromised or is a bad joke from some malicious people.
                  While doing a Google search for a mini-itx motherboard the result of mp3car.com came up with the flagging the site as Attack Page. Then going directly to the site with my Firefox it happened as well. I was only to get through with Safari on my MAC laptop. From same MAC laptop if using Firefox I'm getting the same BIG RED flag.

I'm trying to upload an image taken from my browser that show the BIG RED warning, but the site buttons aren't working either. The top menus looks weird as well.

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/mp3c...tack-page.html

Comment

Can anyone confirm which browsers are reporting the attack?

I deleted a script and now chrome and safari don't show an error. But firefox still does.

Comment

as of now chrome still reported an error
                        English is not my first language so if I say something weird just say it to me and i try to be clearer :) :)

Comment

Firefox 3.6.7 is also.
                          My 2007 Yukon XL setup. http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...64-5000-a.html

Comment

I found this on the Google safe brownsing diagnostic

What is the current listing status for mp3car.com/vbulletin?
                            Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
                            Of the 105 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 64 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-10-12, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-10-12.
                            Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including istkelas.co.cc/.

This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS14141 (WIRESIX), AS46562 (COLO).

Dont know if it help?

Comment

Working...
                            X