Android app

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android app

With androids popularity a number of forums have churned out android apps. It is very useful. While I realize the forums just got a big make over are there any plans for.a forum app?

Isn't this forum already using Tapatalk?
    "Have we grown so hard we can't feel right or wrong, or have we grown so cold we just don't care?" - Dave Matney

I don't currently have a CarPC, I just ask a lot of questions.

Comment

Originally posted by MatneyX View Post
      Isn't this forum already using Tapatalk?
      I wasn't aware, I'll check it out, thanks.

Comment

Don't quote me on it... if you come to the forum on your phone and DON'T get a Tapatalk popup, then it's not. I've just dismissed so many Tapatalk popups lately that I don't remember.
        "Have we grown so hard we can't feel right or wrong, or have we grown so cold we just don't care?" - Dave Matney

I don't currently have a CarPC, I just ask a lot of questions.

Comment

Yes, the forums use Tapatalk.
          Originally posted by ghettocruzer
          I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
          Want to:
          -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
          -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

Comment

Yeah I apologize. Even being an original droid user I still was foreign to tap talk. What a convenience. Some of the forums like AVScience have their own app which just seems like a shortcut of the forum and the tap talk interface. The tap talk works great through, thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X