No announcement yet.

AVG detecting MP3car as a threat

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AVG detecting MP3car as a threat

After an update AVG installed yesterday on my PC, every web page I load on this site now gives me this:

"Danger: Surf-Shield has detected active threats on this page and has blocked access for your protection.

The page you are trying to access has been identified as a known exploit, phishing, or social engineering web site and therefore has been blocked for your safety. Without protection, such as that in the AVG Security Toolbar and AVG, your computer is at risk of being compromised, corrupted or having your identity stolen. Please follow one of the suggestions below to continue.

Name: Blackhole Exploit Kit (type 2073)"
    My 2007 Ford F350 Work Log located HERE

I received a similar warning from Google when I marked the forums as read and was returned to the index.php file.

Warning: Something's Not Right Here! contains content from, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
    Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
    We have already notified that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.
    1999 Mercury Grand Marquis GS with: ASRock E350M1 w/4GB RAM, 80GB Intel SSD, Opus DCX3.120, Visteon HD Radio + HDR-USB, PL-18N wifi, OBDLink Scan Tool, BTA6210 BT, BU-353, Win 7 Ultimate, CF 4.0, Alpine MRP-F240 + MRP-T220, RF Punch 1572s, Kicker 8" Comp.

Anyone else having this problem? I've been looking into it and AVG reports the site is clean.

I was fine when the thread was first posted but just viewing a thread then firefox reported it as an attack site..

working on it guys. :/

Cool! Good luck.

im getting blocked atm using a firewall proxy also

The URL you have requested ( is blocked.
              It is categorised as gsb malware.
              Detected using Google Safe Browsing

googles explaination..

good luck guys
              Originally posted by ClockWorK
              Remember, as soon as you make something idiot-proof, they will come out with a better idiot.

The malware has been taken care of. It wasn't there long enough to make google black list us, so i cant submit a new referral. It should be unblocked soon

firefox still reporting it as a attack site..

i believe it is unrelated(my pc really need's to get re-done, just being lazy about it), but trying to post this via ie8, i could not use the quick reply box.. the cursor went to the absolute top-left corner, just below the blue bar of the quick reply window, and text wouldn't display...
                  My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
                  "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
                  carpc undecided

Mine too (firefox 7.0.1, Avast! (engine 6.0.1289; list 111117-3), and windoze 2000 .

But easy to ignore to get connected.

As of 5:53am CST, The site is still reported as an attack site by Firefox.

In addition, when I choose New Posts, I get this error:
                        Fatal error: Call to undefined function rotencode() in /home/mp3car/public_html/custom/didyoumean/core/php/engine.php on line 6
                        Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
                        How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

both google and firefox told me this was a maleware infected site!
                          i don't care coz its a work pc but can someone investigate this!

I am no longer getting the AVG warnings but now when I click New Posts, I am getting the same message as DP.
                            My 2007 Ford F350 Work Log located HERE