Error Message

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error Message

Warning: mail(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The fifth parameter is disabled in SAFE MODE. in /home/virtual/site34/fst/var/www/html/vbulletin/includes/functions.php on line 1141
    HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 21:21:25 GMT Server: Apache/1.3.27 (Unix) (Red-Hat/Linux) mod_perl/1.24_01 PHP/4.2.2 FrontPage/5.0.2 mod_ssl/2.8.12 OpenSSL/0.9.6b X-Powered-By: PHP/4.2.2 Expires: Mon, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT Last-Modified: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 21:21:25 GMT Cache-Control: post-check=0, pre-check=0 Pragma: no-cache Content-Encoding: gzip Content-Length: 5742 Keep-Alive: timeout=15, max=98 Connection: Keep-Alive Content-Type: text/html =is7*Xoꖩ,َ,[k^Rc ʟxu$%S}Rb`p4}h|z|k2S\}~ 95Z*/VbxA=4dw<m^Dպm,Z ߰֏ (ٴ];~ ^} __^?>&o>~|ynFtK +q oܯQvߨa))l**''ia>^^΍ i)yÂpI\FԚxe/[*b@adzЦNbA Yvn |Do]:!8wýFGC͘z40 U^K^ dyeo- l,jvnn; 9|տRGɌ\3ȼJ"!>yGbdl BA ?ɘHbؑp-T``\ܹFyMvo$0r> @ɳB2̴Ct^Mfߑ?Lú,se 1Ж?0AѶmx:nh96Qd Ŧ;ubցcACiNT0Ǯ (F{("aS @INg J P/UADpf4Yۛ7K1a߅ L\=9WY,Coj4;UWi\& iu|._X2z-BfYUid N9TgITDoߢ['&sDyD% WcrЈ1|, չbx{%+:(sWedxYu"&up0Z PHoc<I ee0:.Ŀ&U86!iQ*a3b .W#2/&09&uO*0ͦ##tɓ?l][email protected]*om)H%i*|5fJ[ 3`ϟޓ>N8-U*˜.,I%b3z2`*kr[^TU&*LiwI'jq]Wd #4 #sv:kvG0 0G|aEPރ^Ci *2ө&ƧRQ^YH)SL0#oM^s4 [email protected]ؓ[ӟ?A3+ ±mwd/Ak9L xvY!pp~*Hb- 3̢twVY-o6gH|x}<u{;D<ڵ ԍQfեޑܹr)*L6XhDBGN ; *!#/#( q$a.UrD ex/ᡉ/ Qjt\/&!(RαM9 }u;2 Ϣ<W3aJdݤ e'tN\D NM AR7*. 򰌌ߪi┨\p% ?CP^NTsAI&jh2i+1a,ϓ"NM>L Gq'PPD UAW= @PE=+NH"!kpޯ KK rTDEj3FH3F,j&/,&ͩ{Ok8q@(񅒶ҢVF ımմ&]xΪ<⼲ g8qhIQkvOGD;+!c ʹөYsb silNhЏZ&0ES4=r1*B\N}gs; xwů8ZFNlT k!(x6ΆLi "tAL:D 0Fs+񬚮k@DF[u*HAyu 9Je6ɯ`r@vA412۸# ᪝{]ruaQ T]^_^c/g*ҮC;pIHd[email protected](-~X6O;S[Dждx6bVN\"H}L֏1W?y\|; (D.v}"]~yqB*##"( "Þ :Y`wZ $5hi,%l @]Wīc s4rBvwLS#AYK͖RɼgοX"lhtb9 ޳1V/β̝RE/d+d %$[fI&Є9-I>JїiU7)ig][t?~!yn0~IY6N6e\l ͽ|iVmAh6"̢ȔK&i"&rjH?k Rd7_SjGW{RިT^U*d Z{4  *2ޤ$GZ>v錺kEʫѸT+ fH3+ SʲYj*+FKzћ99eUY.M͕$4Ո62C?ӆ[EG}D4PEL##OUqp 0ӼhU 5"m;jBJ|>KPb3ópJMc6i: |2I]vf)~2[m=.) 5V`:m[0"] .*i *%^¾I'VBJ3`/bSD;m#'*_~CU5d\ 0NӎW D;*_)t7VyyF5`_GĢD } Wɋ"%]M*4F1NJa^ujFO"{3z h /5I8vX|+wzg#o &2"ey-A0\A}G_?::,{ݍ/G#8 WdJ ;Ԏ}E/~{y O*Q#:7dMG;h];Z'7:'Åw:9sS8VPa}G3W;l n}p*zjCss#ύx/~<7P(PUlS9t`|ezF/<^t6R1 - }ס|@P獋:P֓{;pN~C*l C^E9d߈m5lJhocFW2@! *ZԙIYn=π'<N{2WڳlS çO*!_鞲}H$'WǻΚ,oʼ'7 ^Йc*d?TYhMpz :eƒ#puR+_n~*"_!h$p֔ p? ip4L Z5sAmy+Ŀ4V6yF $ #.|GY[?8T{q_n$/0n!k24)I_f^y`tS157>S ־-Q!C~z#cz+Gm5`7vԎM}J)FpΦ> K!GE| !K^ܱ1*uj)>Ws50LxO F\N~9Hd,T_"ARڙ^&gfeY K ,A/T{]|dV^Fs2UtX1<lm]Nnف#qCC'tEޖ>>B*uʽFo Fu|r j[Y(X*)hT$]n+ lzT87 +Z9kL>r=r(gUs |OfCթU4s< zt&@F-\k?t <sk=rQʏ *rS']uu0yRL0j@u j Ɯy<$gltc8ύ` *vu7f~[w%gv1.K@, zD6c:`LEA%*E%!&T( q;+=fd rHRë tm~u$MSAC罒MǨzd"' y2Ƣ UmDfk DžWʆ(2Ds" ƘV |t28Xո~zE?KW%c u &v,If>1#(9Q#oI T le,@gN)+ãneHV)W(3H̼Ve.2a;| *_OtGR"_VQd"2;Ff'UHHPsK )V^/ N3cgh1DEawۙR c'x ,\릷'Qhu1h1L8kab Gf2f!Z s.uYu-ʳn _kᗣUaJ}I u\?ȱ*n:yk`K,30;F6\8K@ 9$XJ9& u^O fıŀ}rե%AI:_Ѯkr>~>K_:OK={ O&kO'շ4%kRn:u%Ww.= OM(Tk E95bD\Zo}œzxA.CÚ(QY3q hX_f X'Hx1y=Ej+fd]]Duȧb(_@}uel zwe*{|M KR}}JJH#1(y{9$]2M2P 'dal&lY#+ٗnșn,i+j$JnL\LW; \qBLa8`ǿ;>.]Ogd  {5{r%Pw83ڊoՁg*MߐJ7Xwd Au6N ީq3$||I]`ژ5#+ Ϩ'ц$.8:NpK G{qMϰғnD~:^.^͌]DEG& e ͒;$%=kʢt4Ȝds˜h|K*Oy}|aK ^b "
    -TJ
    Smart Playlists Plugin for RoadRunner
    CarPC - 05 Acura TL Navi (pics soon)
    Retired CarPC - 03 Infiniti Qx4

I just got similar, without the extra rubbish (although I have had the extra rubbish on the memory error).

Warning: mail(): SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The fifth parameter is disabled in SAFE MODE. in /home/virtual/site34/fst/var/www/html/vbulletin/includes/functions.php on line 1141
    Old Systems retired due to new car
    New system at design/prototype stage on BeagleBoard.

Comment

most likely something in the email had an unescaped ' or " which caused it to throw the 5th parameter
      -- WireSix, Inc. --
      MP3Car Lives Here!

Comment

i just got this too

mp3car.com is starting to suck major *** with all of these errors, when i get the mem error every 5th page i try to view it makes me not want to bother coming here anymore

will we ever get a working bb system again?

1997 Jeep Wrangler Rugged Waves

Ebay Stuff For Sale

Comment

Anybody can come to this form. so that means they didnt invite you to come on this form you choose to join.

Comment

Sorry for all the errors, I find them annoying too and I think thats why the emails arent working either. There was a communications mix-up between Bgoodman and myself. When I told him to install that update to vBulletin, I meant the latest 2.x release not the 3.x Beta. Unfortunately the database has already been converted and there is no way to revert back to a stable release. Short of losing all the data and starting fresh we have to wait for a stable 3.x version to be released. Im sorry there isnt a better answer.

Comment

I had the same problem, when I sighned up. I didnt get my confirmation e-mail. and I couldnt post. I wound up having to email, Ziplock.

Comment

I've been manually activating everyone who emails me.

Comment

hopefully vb3 will be finished by the end of this month.

if not i'll write a script to revert us back to vb2 (major pain in the ***)

Comment

Working...
                  X