New layout...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New layout...

Not to be horrible guys...but I don't like it.

The old (ie 10 mins ago) layout was much nicer IMO

Nice to see you actively updating the forum though

Also, I miss the "MP3Car.com Forums \ Software \ MediaCar" etc links up the top, i use them a lot to navigate...can we have them back?

Garry
    Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
    www.aimee.cc

the navigation links should be back at the top now... colors will change when i get the time... i don't really like them either

Comment

Yup, nav links are back

Look forward to seeing new colours

Garry
      Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
      www.aimee.cc

Comment

The only issue I had was that somehow, I managed to view a post, and was typing the response WHILE the update started... oh well... chalk up another lost post.
        2006 Chevy Colorado: VIA M10000 EDEN, 1 GB RAM, 80 GB 2.5" Seagate HDD, USB Slim Slot DVD/RW, Holux GPS, MobileVU 10.4" LCD (touch not working yet), VOOMPC Case (blue), 70W DC-DC supply.

Comment

AGGHHHHH What did you guys do ??!!!

Sorry, but I just don't like it.

Frodo
          [H]4 Life
          My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
          It will be done sometime in the next generation.
          I'm a lesbian too.
          I am for hire!

Comment

I would also like people's profile, pm, etc links back but this is a much more pleasing box style
            -- WireSix, Inc. --
            MP3Car Lives Here!

Comment

At first I didn't like the new style, but once you get used to it, it is nice. It was just a shock to see a change from what I was so used to seeing.

But yeah, what happened to the Profile etc.. buttons along the bottom of each post?
              My OLD Carputer: http://www.mp3car.com/node/18137
              Currently, Don't have a carputer :( I sold my lincoln and bought a '93 Acura Vigor, plan on putting a carputer in it one of these days. You can see my vigor at: This Site

Comment

I also noticed somewhere in this theme it is adding about a 2px-4px margin on all sides... lets get rid of that
                -- WireSix, Inc. --
                MP3Car Lives Here!

Comment

I think it looks good, very professional colouring etc.

Comment

profile button=username

Comment

i didnt look deeper into the setting, so im asking if there is an option to change current theme...i dont like the colors ;d... for me they seem just too intense, my eyes are getting tired (i liked the old-school colors better)
                      ...and the smilies are missing in the quick reply window ;f

ohhh, i almost forgot the most important...thank you for the new forum
                      Danny.

"If today was perfect, there would be no need for tomorrow."
                      My Car Project® ‹== !10.4" Allbrite, touchscreen, epia, 150opus, gps, wireless, sony remote [old] 128x64 Crystalfontz +double din [new]

Comment

I haven't used it very much yet (this is the first thread I've seen), but looks nice and clean. Easy on the eyes. Thumbs up.

Comment

I like it for the most part. My only suggestion is to change the formatting of the username. The font seems a little big and the underline should be turned off. I also noticed that the chat contacts buttons/links (AIM, ICQ, ETC) have been removed.
                          ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
                          Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
                          All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
                          Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by bgoodman
                            profile button=username
                            is it possible to make the profile page open in a new window?

thx
                            Current Status: For Sale

Specs
                            - 1.5Ghz Toshiba Laptop (available - no screen)
                            - Indash Motorized 7" VGA TS
                            - DeLorme GPS (sold)
                            - Power Inverter (sold)
                            - Pioneer HU (sold)

Comment

looks good guys....another of my favorite forums changed software a few months back, and everyone (me included) hated it...now I can't remember what the old board looked like. Give it time, this one will seem perfectly natural in a few days/weeks.
                              MP3 MR2 (click here for details)
                              Hardware: EPIA M10000, 512Meg Ram, 5.6"TFT, Opus 150watt DC-DC PSU
                              Software: Windows 2000, Media Engine 2.0

Comment

Working...
                              X