[email protected] Team for MP3Car.com

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [email protected] Team for MP3Car.com

I'm an active member of a folding team for a website I really don't visit much anymore. Does MP3Car.com currently (or plan to) have a [email protected] (folding.stanford.edu) team created? If so, I would start directing my point there. Let me know...
    Phillip Hullquist

I entertain people through adventure movies.
    www.11visions.com

at least this is a good way to use your cpu instead of looking for aliens. I'll think about going.. but my pc isn;t on all the time anymore
    '98 Explorer Sport
    http://mp3car.zcentric.com (down atm)
    AMD 800mhz 192megs RAM 60gig hard drive 9 inch widescreen VGA
    80% done

Comment

I'm a member of Team Anandtech for loads of different DC projects! I have run [email protected], D2OL, ECCp-109, Seventeen or Bust (i'm the team leader for that), [email protected], Distributed Folding, RC5-64/OGR-24, and my current latest project I'm running is DPAD (Distributed Particle Accelerator Design)

I don't know how quickly a MP3Car.com team would move up the standings (hell, in the end it's about the stats Even though it's the science that pulls you in), but if anyone would like to become a mini-team of Team Anandtech, then you'll be more than welcome in any project!

Garry
      Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
      www.aimee.cc

Comment

I'd be up for it, PC usually sits here downloading while I'm out anyway and we do have a pretty large user base. I'd say go for it :P

Comment

FAH team #35605

Comment

I've got one computer running 24/7 now getting points for our new team. Go MP3Car.com!
            Phillip Hullquist

www.11visions.com

Comment

Hmm, what the hell... this even might help me understand my Distributed Systems module. I'm in!
              My Setup

Comment

/me waits for everyones wu's to get turned in http://folding.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/teampage?q=35605

Comment

I'm about 40% thru my first WU... It seems to take ages. Still, this is uber I like it.
                  My Setup

Comment

ok U guys lost me and I dont thnk im the only one. Details please.

Thanx

Otha
                    2000 Daewoo Numbria CDX

Comment

I currently have 4 computers running United Devices, www.grid.org, I've been doing so for several years and I am in the top 35K out of 1.5 million for Total CPU Time, 32K for Points Generated, and 45K for results returned. This is for Cancer research, I'd be more then happy to join these into a team on www.grid.org if some other members are also.

Tim

BTW this site is mostly men, and 100% of all men will get prostate cancer if they live long enough. Compared to 12.5% of women EVER getting breast cancer. 50% of men in their 50's show signs of possible prostate cancer. Or you could use your computer go find aliens, hopefully they have a cure.

Comment

well I joined the bandwagon
                        Originally posted by menudude
                        thank you all for your help minus the useless post by sjlucky...

Comment

Originally posted by Otha
                          ok U guys lost me and I dont thnk im the only one. Details please.

Thanx

Otha

I am lost too.. someone please explain?

Comment

Why don't you visit the [email protected] website for details?

http://folding.stanford.edu
                            Phillip Hullquist

www.11visions.com

Comment

It wasnt up yesterday, never refreshed into the redirection page.. I got it later on after that post though. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X