No announcement yet.

Who wants an Audio Forum on mp3car.com?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants an Audio Forum on mp3car.com?

This has been brought up in another thread, so I made this thread to have a vote for it.

I think an audio forum would be a great addition to this board. I've learned a lot about LCDs, car electrical systems, GPS, etc. by reading the posts on this board. Hell, I chose EE as my major after realizing how much I enjoy electronics, which started from my registering on mp3car.com.

Now, I want to learn more about car audio, and I can't think of a better place to pick up on that stuff. I think an Audio Forum would attract more people to carputing, and would also give a localized place for those of us interested in car audio to discuss it. We have Wireless Communications and OBD-II forums and they barely get any posts, whereas car audio is a much more often discussed topic and it has no forum of its own.

So, who thinks that we should have an audio forum on here?

*raises hand*

raises hand!

i think there is a special aspect of carputing relating to audio, and it should have a forum!
    Cheap Laptop, great for Carputer!

Comment

Originally posted by Banderon
      This has been brought up in another thread, so I made this thread to have a vote for it.

I think an audio forum would be a great addition to this board. I've learned a lot about LCDs, car electrical systems, GPS, etc. by reading the posts on this board. Hell, I chose EE as my major after realizing how much I enjoy electronics, which started from my registering on mp3car.com.

Now, I want to learn more about car audio, and I can't think of a better place to pick up on that stuff. I think an Audio Forum would attract more people to carputing, and would also give a localized place for those of us interested in car audio to discuss it. We have Wireless Communications and OBD-II forums and they barely get any posts, whereas car audio is a much more often discussed topic and it has no forum of its own.

So, who thinks that we should have an audio forum on here?

*raises hand*

ME, I think its a great idea

Comment

Agreed. It's in my other thread too. WE NEED AUDIO! It will lower the amount of questions because searching by forum is much more organized.
        My Carputer! (More Car Pics at the end)
        2 Kicker Comp 10"
        Epia M-9000, 256 MB DDR, 120 Gig HD
        Lilliput 7" VGA Touchscreen
        Check it out?!

Comment

Originally posted by Pudge
          Agreed. It's in my other thread too.
          Yeah, your thread is the one I meant, and the one that prompted me to make this one.

Comment

and i also think cases should have their own forum.

Comment

There is a place here for suggestions.

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=23656

Hmmm, somebody already asked. If you want to make it happen, that would be a better place to post.

Comment

Ahhh.. damn him and his beating me to.. to... wait a second! Damn YOU!!

Ah well, I guess "great minds" and all that. =)

Comment

Yes, but call it CarPC Audio

Raises both hands and feet

Peace,

Rafster
                  Post # 3000

Comment

Count me in.

Comment

While we're adding audio how about a fiberglassing/molding forum too?
                      Fabricator

Comment

I think that all of the aformentioned forums would be good ideas as they are all related to our beloved carputers and they would actually tidy things up a bit. People could then search under the specific forum related to their question.
                        7" Lilli TS, Soyo K7VME, Semperon 2200, 160GB Maxtor, 512mb PC3200, Deluo GPS, Panasonic Slim DVD/CD RW, Linksys WMP545G , Opus 150w, XMDirect, XP Pro, FP, IG [XXXXXXXXX-] 90%
                        ATVMS.com

Comment

gets my vote
                          '03 Acura TL PC FINISHED!!
                          MP3CAR

Comment

My thumb is certainly up!

Joe

Comment

holy crap... why are there so many new sub forums being introduced lately?

personal opinion, but i dont think we need it.

~Mike
                              Single Member of the "1000 Post and No MP3 Car" Club
                              PROJECT ON INDEFINATE HOLD... BOUGHT A HOUSE
                              2000 Cavalier Z24 [###-------] Only 30% Done ... Still

Comment

Working...
                              X