Winshield Wipers subforum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winshield Wipers subforum

I think we need a new subforum to discuss all our different windshield wipers. I'm tired of having to search around all the different forums every time I need to read up on some wiper questions! And it's an important safety issue, too. I mean, if you have bad wipers and hit a tree in the rain, your Car & CarPC gets trashed.

So let's get a new windshield wiper subforum! Yeah! Hooray for wipers!

Comeon The new forums that Ziplock added were really needed. Especialy the Car audio
    -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

ironically enough, i just changed out my windsheild wipers

Comment

Originally posted by Banderon
        I think we need a new subforum to discuss all our different windshield wipers. I'm tired of having to search around all the different forums every time I need to read up on some wiper questions! And it's an important safety issue, too. I mean, if you have bad wipers and hit a tree in the rain, your Car & CarPC gets trashed.

So let's get a new windshield wiper subforum! Yeah! Hooray for wipers!
        LMFAO!!!!
        2005 Ford Focus ST

Comment

What about a subforum for car air fresheners???

Vanilla Magic tree - girls love it! (but don't pull the wrapper off in one go!)

oh and handbrakes????

Comment

Originally posted by antimatter
            Comeon The new forums that Ziplock added were really needed. Especialy the Car audio
            I know.... I started the car audio one. Well, one of the car audio ones.

Nah, I just found it funny that we get the car audio forum AND a fabrication forum all in one day. I thought I'd see if we could squeeze another 2-3 forums out of the deal.

Comment

Originally posted by bgoodman
              ironically enough, i just changed out my windsheild wipers
              I really need to. That's why it was on my mind.

Air freshener forum? Or you could buy some deodorant and your need for such a forum will vanish. As for handbrakes, I have a footbrake. So what then, huh?

Comment

how bout a forum where we post girlfriends pictures, that would be cool, i think everyone would agree, since the majority of this forum is guys, come-on zip-lock hook it up.

Comment

LMAO - faiz is already scammin on his prey, huh?
                  If at first you don't succeed, so much for skydiving!

Comment

Originally posted by faiz_23
                    how bout a forum where we post girlfriends pictures, that would be cool, i think everyone would agree, since the majority of this forum is guys, come-on zip-lock hook it up.
                    I think it would be safe to assume 95% of this forum are bachelors for life
                    -- WireSix, Inc. --
                    MP3Car Lives Here!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Jeckyl
                      LMAO - faiz is already scammin on his prey, huh?

LOL

Peace,

Rafster
                      Post # 3000

Comment

hell, with our time we spend on this forum and then sleep and work, and the rest of the time we spend on installing all this crap, i think i can safely say everyone is getting their daily dosage of pleasure from either there carputer or inserting their tool into the car exhaust pipe or the gas tank.

Comment

Originally posted by techm3
                          Where you been?! Girls love a hooked up car!

I dunno about you, but I'm doing this a) cause it's awesome, b) to impress the girls.

Comment

Originally posted by techm3
                            So says the married man.

Comment

Working...
                            X