Buyer/Seller Forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buyer/Seller Forum

I think the addition of a buyer/seller rating forum would be great. That way there is a specific place to tell the positive/negative experiences we've had from purchasing equipment from people/businesses. Just a thought

EDIT: The intention of the above suggested forum is not to bash buyers/sellers, but to retell the experiences, preferrably w/o being childish
    "I'm a dick!"
    "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

I recommend we adopt/use an already existing method for this, which is used by many big forums (Anandtech for one, and many more), which is Heatware.

Garry
    Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
    www.aimee.cc

Comment

Originally posted by Confused
      I recommend we adopt/use an already existing method for this, which is used by many big forums (Anandtech for one, and many more), which is Heatware.

Garry
      agreed errrrr seconded
      '01 4runner ░ P3 866 ░ 128mb ░ 20gb HD ░ Radeon 9200SE PCI ░ SB PCI ░ Slim DVD/CD-RW ░ USB GPS ░ 7" Lilli vga TS ░ XP Pro ░ MC ░ Routis '04
      ForemostWebHosting
      SpeedGuyParts.com

Comment

we should definately have something like that here.
        its needed, specially for those who dont want to do anymore business here because of some bad apples.
        lot of good people on here selling good things, but it gets buyers worried when they see people getting trolled.
        my .02 cents

Comment

I agree...in fact when I bought a screen of Migel628 I just left good feedback in the thread. Most other forums that I frequent that have a buy/sell board also have a feedback board.

Comment

Working...
          X