This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamix censorship at mp3car.com

Do not buy/bid on the black benzel LCD screen that looks like the Xenarc on EBay...

Reasons:

1...the black benzel is a fake...it was photoshop.
    2...the back of the LCD is a lilliput
    3...(from EBay) seller ratings is mostly compose of $8 sandpaper.

Dynamix censorship at mp3car.com

I still don't know why this message board is censoring every post and thread about the Dynamix touch screen VGA. It makes mp3car.com look scared about discussion concerning this product. Does this VGA so outclass and outprice anything that mp3car.com has that it feels the need to delete these posts???

Let the discussion be out in the open. Are the administrators of this board so ridiculously offended by this product that it needs to delete the threads???

Comment

Hope its nothing bad with the screens....I just ordered one the other day.

Comment

I did too. But there are plenty of BAD products out there and those are issues that should be discussed on such an open forum. I mean, why are we all discussing such products only to have the discussion censured for some unknown reason. So now we're ALL left wondering. Actually, I'm under the presumption that the screen is quite strong in its quality and because of that, and the VERY good prices these screens are being sold for, that mp3car.com is deleting any references to it out of fear for being undercut and losing profit margin.

Prove me wrong mp3car.com and stop this ridiculous censorship!!

Comment

What are you talking about?

Where you or someone else advertising without permission, say supporting an ebay business or other type of estore?

This board has rules about that (and all the others I read do also).

Sure there are a couple of products sold through mp3car, that was at the request of members to get a supplier of some products we knew about and trusted.
          TruckinMP3
          D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason ESi-T
            I did too. But there are plenty of BAD products out there and those are issues that should be discussed on such an open forum. I mean, why are we all discussing such products only to have the discussion censured for some unknown reason. So now we're ALL left wondering. Actually, I'm under the presumption that the screen is quite strong in its quality and because of that, and the VERY good prices these screens are being sold for, that mp3car.com is deleting any references to it out of fear for being undercut and losing profit margin.

Prove me wrong mp3car.com and stop this ridiculous censorship!!

Get a grip, this is not the right way to handle this, looks like a low price screen, mostly that means low quality in my book.
            TruckinMP3
            D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

Comment

This is starting to bother me as well.
              [H]4 Life
              My next generation Front End is right on schedule.
              It will be done sometime in the next generation.
              I'm a lesbian too.
              I am for hire!

Comment

it's a little sad that this website censors products.

Even if they are selling some brands, they should let people talk about anything.

Like on radarbusters, they test the valentine one radar, even if they don'T sell it.

Etienne

Comment

BTW, how can they have 1024x768 when it's 16:9 ???

Etienne

Comment

Dynamix simply does not exist.

Comment

Why "should" they? It's their forum?

Originally posted by MrSpace
                      it's a little sad that this website censors products.

Even if they are selling some brands, they should let people talk about anything.

Like on radarbusters, they test the valentine one radar, even if they don'T sell it.

Etienne
                      .//Daren
                      (Epia M10000/C134) (C137/MII 10000) Liliput /Opus 150W/DVD/512MB/80GB/Hummer H1
                      MediaCar/CoPilot7/Routis

Comment

I understand their position but if they are censoring then it is only their credibility that will suffer!
                        [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Tektility

Comment

Maybe they know something we don't!

or

Maybe they should start selling them!
                          [COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Tektility

Comment

To everyone that has ordered these screens have u asked when u will get them
                            Starting an install in a 02 s4 when I get time, which will probably about the time i am looking to sell the car. Got to love it

Comment

When I emailed them they dint even have a real pic of it they borrowed and photoshoped a different pic so how can u sell something that u cant get a pic of. That is what turned me off to them
                              Starting an install in a 02 s4 when I get time, which will probably about the time i am looking to sell the car. Got to love it

Comment

Working...
                              X